Injury Report: Couture

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
There is no way we can legally shut down Couture for the rest of the season unless he is really injured right? I would love to see if we could somehow use his cap space to take on another expiring contract and get more picks/prospects.

Reactions: Pistol Pete

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There is no way we can legally shut down Couture for the rest of the season unless he is really injured right? I would love to see if we could somehow use his cap space to take on another expiring contract and get more picks/prospects.

Well, they're not exactly using all of Hertl's cap dollars at this point either so it's not as needed to shut him down for this purpose yet.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Well, they're not exactly using all of Hertl's cap dollars at this point either so it's not as needed to shut him down for this purpose yet.
True. But won't be much of an advantage shutting him down after the 24th anyway. Worst thing for us would be to let him play after the TDL and find out that he is not ready.

But then again ... that would fall right into Sharks territory of shitty luck.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002

How much could the Sharks get taking hits that expire this year? I cannot imagine it is very much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad