Couture or Ryan in keeper league?

jordyr77

Dec 14, 2012
I have a tough choice to make its a straight up points league. Goals and assists are worth one (goals may be 2 were voting on it), pims and an extra point for pp goals. I'm leaning towards Ryan with the move to the sens. Also to make things more interesting just out of curiosity how would Hall do against the two? I had a trade revoked that was Ryan and Marleau for hall which might actually work in my favour. It was part of a deal to revoke this really bad trade (Tavares and Campbell got Hartnell pacioretty and zidlicky lol)! My other four keepers are Crosby Malkin pietrangelo and green

batman78

Aug 14, 2011
It's almost a dead heat, but if I had to pick one I'd go Couture. He's been more consistent, whereas Ryan has had his ups and downs.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
i have lofty career expectations for couture. this is a player i think is capable of a 40-50-90 kind of stat line. bobby ryan's got the consistency pedigree and should be able to bang out a 30-30-60 season playing with spezza and karlsson, but that doesn't quite match what i think couture will put up soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad