Cousins sees two-way play as best way to the NHL

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

Last year, Nick Cousins entered training camp under a cloud of suspicion and with a tremendous weight on his shoulders. A year later, that cloud and the weight have been lifted and the Philadelphia Flyers’ prospect has his focus squarely — and exclusively — on the ice.

“Obviously, with all the other off-ice distractions, now that it’s over I just concentrate on hockey and just concentrate on my future,” Cousins said. “It’s exciting and I’m happy that it’s all behind me now.”

Cousins and two other players from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds were arrested in August 2012 and charged with sexual assault.… read more

More...

massey

Sep 5, 2012

Last year, Nick Cousins entered training camp under a cloud of suspicion and with a tremendous weight on his shoulders. A year later, that cloud and the weight have been lifted and the Philadelphia Flyers’ prospect has his focus squarely — and exclusively — on the ice.

“Obviously, with all the other off-ice distractions, now that it’s over I just concentrate on hockey and just concentrate on my future,†Cousins said. “It’s exciting and I’m happy that it’s all behind me now.â€

Cousins and two other players from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds were arrested in August 2012 and charged with sexual assault.… read more

More...

Cousins is a very skilled player.Too bad he made stupid decisions on and off the ice.Faking injured on the ice and whining and yapping wont be tolerated in the pro's with his size and skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->