Couple Cool WJHC Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
I took over 200 pictures on my digital camera at this year's World Juniors. I'm in the process of going through them and editing them, and eventually putting them up on a website. Check out a couple of them here. The first one is a combination of 3 seperate pictures I took. Ovechkin and Crosby cutouts with The Ralph in the background. The 2nd one is an edited version of that same Crosby cutout (also my avatar). Sure it might offend you, but I still think it looks pretty cool.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
And here's a 1024 by 768 desktop background off my camera.

The Ralph Englestad Arena

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Nice work! Why is Crosby having #9 on the picture with Ovechkin and #99 in your avatar? And it's the same picture. Which number was he during the WJC?

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
TORRUS said:
Nice work! Why is Crosby having #9 on the picture with Ovechkin and #99 in your avatar? And it's the same picture. Which number was he during the WJC?
He wore 9

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
He wore #9, I just edited to make him wear #99. Why? you may ask. Well, there have been some that like to make him out to be the next gretzky. So I thought it'd be fun!

As for the Richards pics, I have a couple. I'll just have to work on them a bit to crop out some of excess. I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Reilly311

Everyone wants to see another wayne gretzky. :shakehead

You'll all be dissapointed when he (Crosby) can only get 80 points in the NHL.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
Reilly311 said:

No I won't be dissapointed. Cuz I never said he was another Gretzky. I said :

He wore #9, I just edited to make him wear #99. Why? you may ask. Well, there have been some that like to make him out to be the next gretzky. So I thought it'd be fun!

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Reilly311 said:

No one will ever get 200pts seasons unless the NHL undergoes some major reforms.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
I have a variety of game shots, and other shots. I will be posting them on a website shortly. I hope to have this done or at least up by the end of the weekend. I'll keep you posted.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
The only Belarus game I went to was the relegation game vs. Germany, and he wasn't playing in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad