Counter-Strike 2

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I was just racing on here to post this!

Wow. Pretty big news. I've never played a game as much as I did Counter-Strike back around 2001-2003. Man so many good times with my friends playing that game!

I haven't played a PC shooter in probably 15 years but i may have to give this one a try.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
There had been some speculation that this would be an April Fools joke, hopefully not the case after releasing these videos. I'm excited for some updates. Now, if they could just fix the god damn shooting patterns.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It took them only 20 years. I remember playing the original in 2001 while my team's playoff games were on TV in the background. I'd watch the playoff game and, after they went down 1-0, figured that they were going to lose (such was my faith in the team) and hopped into CS. In fact, I vividly remember playing CS while my team was staging one of their biggest comebacks in franchise history. No regrets. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Never been a fan of CS but I will most likely give this a shot when it comes out. The only PVP shooter I've really enjoyed lately is Halo

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
I played CS:Source competitively for awhile back when I was in university but I barely touch FPS now. I am tempted but I imagine I am terrible now

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I only played source really. Maybe a couple hours of go. Just doesn’t have the progression I like.

Sep 19, 2008
Source was godlike and my most played game ever. So many hours on zombie escape
zombie escape was a lot of fun. i wasted a lot of time on that.

sadly i cant' see the servers for cs:go and ze. maybe i'm not trying hard enough.

good times building barriers, riding choppers, and seeing people bitch because a zombie hit them through the barricade and they didn't back off enough :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Roric

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
zombie escape was a lot of fun. i wasted a lot of time on that.

sadly i cant' see the servers for cs:go and ze. maybe i'm not trying hard enough.

good times building barriers, riding choppers, and seeing people bitch because a zombie hit them through the barricade and they didn't back off enough :laugh:
Coolest part for me was people making new maps all the time like mines of moria, helms deep, jurassic park, etc. with the music and everything. I loved it

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
CS 1.5 & 1.6 (plus TFC) was my jam from like middle school all the way through high school. I haven't played a FPS (let alone multiplayer) in years but I'm in. Can't wait to rush B and accidently flashbang my whole team again.

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Are they gonna bring back Office? Only map I played on the OG Xbox. Ran surprisingly well for the internet I had then

Edit- just like a few have said, I'm sure I'd suck now

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
I actually downloaded cs:go a few weeks ago to dick around before 2 comes out. Just been playing around with bots to get back in the swing of things, haven't played on a public server yet. Even on the toughest settings they are pretty bad.

I have a pretty expensive 4k laptop but I'm only getting like 40-60 fps. I just don't have anywhere to put a desktop :banghead:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Does it tell you when you've been invited to CS2?

Yes, if you've been active on CS prior to a week ago you'll have an invite on the CSGO home screen. You just need to click it and install, then when you launch CSGO it'll prompt you to select CSGO or CS2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad