Could USA/Canada game outdraw HNIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
blank_username said:
you can guarantee? and "by ways too"?? do you have any some sort of proof to back this up?...

As much proof as you do of your contrary opinion. ;)

Of course there's no proof, because CBC has shown the Leafs in the early time slot every single Saturday for what, 20 years now?

If CBC would actually follow their government mandate and actually serve *all* of Canada by say broadcasting a Philly/Sens game in the early slot, then we'd have a data point.

Make no mistake, there are tens of thousands of us out here that are so damned tired of the Leafs being shoved down our throats, that HNIC begins at 7:00p, not 4:00pm.

blank_username

Jan 6, 2005
Toronto
PecaFan said:
As much proof as you do of your contrary opinion. ;)

Of course there's no proof, because CBC has shown the Leafs in the early time slot every single Saturday for what, 20 years now?

If CBC would actually follow their government mandate and actually serve *all* of Canada by say broadcasting a Philly/Sens game in the early slot, then we'd have a data point.

Make no mistake, there are tens of thousands of us out here that are so damned tired of the Leafs being shoved down our throats, that HNIC begins at 7:00p, not 4:00pm.

good point lol...i just think that it's hard to serve ALL of Canada...but i think they keep the status quo of showing leafs because they have a proven following, win or lose they are still there not of the fairweather kind although they do have a share of those fans...i guess the leafs are the "safest" in terms of knowing that they will have a high rating but then you could counterargue that they will never know if CBC don't at least try to show other teams so this discussion will just be going round and round in circles so... i'm out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad