Could Robert Kraft, Yes THAT Robert Kraft may be interested in The Senators franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2010
No idea the truth, simply trending on twitter. could be an elaborate troll, could be something in the works

also: NFL owners cant own major sports franchises in cities that have an NFL team, so he wouldnt be looking to relocate

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
John Shannon already shot down this rumour.
I’m sorry to break it to @Senators fans, but Robert Kraft is not...NOT... looking into buying the Ottawa team.
There are people kicking tires on the Sens, but Kraft is not one of them.

Last edited:

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
No idea the truth, simply trending on twitter. could be an elaborate troll, could be something in the works

also: NFL owners cant own major sports franchises in cities that have an NFL team, so he wouldnt be looking to relocate

Okay, I realize the rumor has been shot down, but I question the logic of your final comment. All that rule would mean is that Kraft couldn't move the team to a city that has an NFL team He could still move it to a non-NFL city.

Oh, and that rule no longer exists.

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Like were they expecting him to move the team to Boston?

I mean I'd like this cause Jacobs and Kraft seem like two people who would battle each other to the death. But totally unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->