Could people just wait for actual results in the league to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
This forum has a bunch of threads (some of my own included) hyping people up 5-6 games into the year. Could people chill the hell out? Could people just wait until december? What I mean by december is when the all star fan voting (which could be the last) happens, telling us who us and other fans think are the best players. I have seen a forum talking about this forum is leaf thread flooded. Well, it's also hype thread flooded!

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
This forum has a bunch of threads (some of my own included) hyping people up 5-6 games into the year. Could people chill the hell out? Could people just wait until december? What I mean by december is when the all star fan voting (which could be the last) happens, telling us who us and other fans think are the best players. I have seen a forum talking about this forum is leaf thread flooded. Well, it's also hype thread flooded!

It's a long off season and this is a general hockey forum. You're going to get a lot of people jumping the gun or just celebrating their players early.

This is not something new and quite frankly without it there wouldn't be much to discuss right now.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
It's a long off season and this is a general hockey forum. You're going to get a lot of people jumping the gun or just celebrating their players early.

This is not something knew and quite frankly without it there wouldn't be much to discuss right now.
got it.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
From one Mega Man to another, you know it's just not possible here.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
82-game paces, splits by age and time period and observation make your request....odd.
Paces reflect achieved reality and are never incorrect. Splits show you expected paces by age.
Just enjoy the hockey, and especially the return of Erik Karlsson, who shall elevate the homeless around him to greater heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad