Cost to trade up?

Bam Beet*

What do you think it would cost the Avs to trade up to get into the top six to draft Alzner?

Our current first round pick is 14th.

We have 3 second rounders as trading chips as well as players like Svatos and Skrastins.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
What do you think it would cost the Avs to trade up to get into the top six to draft Alzner?

Our current first round pick is 14th.

We have 3 second rounders as trading chips as well as players like Svatos and Skrastins.
You're 1st and Svatos would likely do it. Or you're 1st and two of you're 2nds. However, that might be a price, Colorado isn't will to take. Especially with since all the defensemen are so close in talent. From 14th you'll still have a chance at Plante, Blum, Shattenkirk, and maybe McDonagh.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
That is if Phoenix doesn't beat us to the punch...but I seriously doubt it... :D

Between him and Voracek...I'm not sure which one I want to see more in a Kings jersey...

LA should be focusing on defense in this draft. they have some really good forward prospects. But on defense they have Jack Johnson and now Brian Boyle who they say will be converted to a defenseman but that is a gamble. after that you have Petiot, TJ Kemp. LA picks a defenseman first. IMO
if they dont I will be shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->