Cost of tickets for next year?

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I had kids sitting behind me kicking my seat all year...and when Howler didn't stop by, they would cry....I don't remember if they were there when I laid into a Kings fan for standing and blocking our section's view; if they were, they learned some new words.

I am not renewing as stated before because I think the benefit of being flexible and moving around based on the team and were I can get the best deal is more ideal than dealing with their ticket staff for another year....

I've renewed for next season at the discounted "one lump sum" rate w/playoffs. However, I will be pleasantly surprised if I see a playoff game at the JOB this season. Another surprise would be if I have a team, or any games to attend next season, in large part because of so many who haven't renewed over the years. :(

I have season tix to the D-Backs and Cardinals as well and can quite honestly say that the Coyotes and their account managers are far superior to the Cardinals and better than the D-Backs.

PITA'S are nearly everywhere; I've changed locations at the JOB four times over the years and have found "the sweet spot", of which I will not disclose for fear of encouraging PITA'S! :)

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I hope no one's had problems with a young lady with initials KK as a rep, because we've had her the last 3 years running and she's fantastic.

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I've renewed for next season at the discounted "one lump sum" rate w/playoffs. However, I will be pleasantly surprised if I see a playoff game at the JOB this season. Another surprise would be if I have a team, or any games to attend next season, in large part because of so many who haven't renewed over the years. :(

I have season tix to the D-Backs and Cardinals as well and can quite honestly say that the Coyotes and their account managers are far superior to the Cardinals and better than the D-Backs.

PITA'S are nearly everywhere; I've changed locations at the JOB four times over the years and have found "the sweet spot", of which I will not disclose for fear of encouraging PITA'S! :)

Oh you must sit by me... :sarcasm:

I re-upped last Monday and did the payment plan. I'm willing to pay the extra $ for the 4rd & 4th rounds if we make it, although I'm not cocksure we're going to make it into the the 3rd and 4th rounds this time.

:)

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
DirtyOldMan I share your rep and she has never been an issue and has always solved any issues I have had with ease. A couple of times she has even went beyond what was required to make sure I was a happy customer.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
214 is obnoxious?

That's where I sit. Got a good bunch of fans around me. I'm in the second row from the top near the aisle between 214 and 215 though, maybe the obnoxious fans are further down. I don't really notice them.

My bad, my friends sits on the glass Section 213 right where the glass changes angles. I've sat over there a few times for a peroid or so when we both we bachloring it. I really like it Sec 208 better. I didn't renew until the last day hoping they would announce something about Tippet and GMDM contract extensions. don't really want to witness and more "Great One" type season in person.
Go Coyotes, no tanking

coyotes

Mar 8, 2013
Does anyone have a Coyotes representative that they enjoy dealing with? If so, can you PM me their contact information. Thanks

coyotes

Mar 8, 2013

The good news is the season ticket renewal rate was 91% which is the highest it's been in years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->