Cory Schneider vs. Al Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prucha73

If you have seen both of them play, could you please describe their style differences, their strengths and weaknesses and their NHL potential.

Thanks

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Montoya is better in all aspects =/ All you need to know . Except Schneider is a great person to interview he is an all star at it ... Aparently that is the only reason we drafted him =/

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Russian_fanatic said:
Montoya is better in all aspects =/ All you need to know . Except Schneider is a great person to interview he is an all star at it ... Aparently that is the only reason we drafted him =/

This critique is why you're a fan and not managing a pro hockey team.

catcher

Oct 4, 2003
Visit site
I would have to agree that Montoya is the better goalie. Also, he's played against much better competition than Schneider. Time will tell.

greech

Jul 17, 2004
Boston
I think to compare them they both have to play at the same level. Montoya played D1 while Schnider played US high school. From Montoya's play against BC in the NCAA's, he is an all around great goaltender. I have not seen Schnider but he's coming to BC so I hope he's good ;) !

CH Wizard

Montoya is a better overall player ,he's faster,he has a better glove and I liked him in the WJC when he wins the gold medal he impress me a lot.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Oilers Chick said:
Why not wait and see what Schneider does at BC before posing the question? It's silly to try and compare the two at this point.

:handclap: :handclap:

Showin why you are one of the posters that I respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad