Corrections

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Before everyone starts counting their chickens/players, there will be a few corrections due to missing an offer and just mis-reading a priority list.

The first is that Rob Neidermeyer has in fact signed with Nashville for $2.8 million.

This in term, has a domino effect on a few other offers such as Vrbata and perhaps even Derian Hatcher, so stay tuned as Reggie cleans up his mess.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Ok, so Neidermeyer signed in Nashville, not Ottawa, which meant Ottawa's offer for Vrbata was firm and they got Radim (not Buffalo), which meant Pitt did in fact fax Reginald a formal offer to Hatcher, who signed with the Stanley Cup Champions.

At least the players are happy, as they all received better $'s.

That, and the Ducks did in fact provide a firm offer to Hurme better than the Avalanche, so Jani is headed to Disney, unless he decides to head back to Finland of course.

The web site will be updated accordingly.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
not to start an inquisition here. What happened with Jim Fahey. I know I gave him an offer of 700K x 2. ovbiously it was the highest. just wondering if you knew that I gave him a prioritised offer, but wasn't sure if he chose to sign with COL for the opportunity etc.

Talked to Ville yesterday who told me had re-signed Fahey before Free Agency even started...

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Talked to Ville yesterday who told me had re-signed Fahey before Free Agency even started...

Correct, I picked him up on waivers from SJ last season and then re-signed him in May to a 2 year 600k contract. I didn't notice he was on the FA-lists before, as he was listed under SJ, but noticed it when looking over the 2nd round bidding.

If any of the teams looking to sign him want to trade for him, he's available for a pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad