OT: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Or, maybe some of us have actually witnessed the horrors of seeing a loved one with ARDS..the desperate gasping for air..the gurgling in the throat..the effects of Sepsis as it is poisoning the body..the pulse beating out of control..the sound of suction if one is lucky enough to get to a ventilator in time.

I apologize for being so blunt but if a chunk of our society is ok with older folks, persons at risk and anyone else deemed disposable taking one for the team, I think bearing witness to what it's all about should be a requirement. Probably, still wouldn't faze some of the soulless though.
The belief that the government is okay with eldercide or even one death is ridiculous. The government has 2 battles to fight, stopping the spread and preventing economic collapse. Both dangerous to the people (not just donors). Even if we did a complete shutdown the effects will still be felt. People have to go to some places with no PPE to help them. Knowing that, it will be is a delicate balance.

I’m sorry that you have had to experience the disease’s pain. Hopefully everything goes okay in the end.

Reactions: DaveG and MinJaBen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad