OT: Coronavirus XXXIII: Moderna Joins Pfizer as the Second Approved Vaccine in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
A lot of what RaabHart is saying has some truth to it (about lockdowns, I don’t know about vaccines). There’s been a lot of articles I’ve read about how these lockdowns have been devastating to those in the developing world. Here’s a few articles:
Coronavirus is causing 10,000 more children to die of hunger per month globally: UN

COVID-19 Linked Hunger Could Cause More Deaths Than The Disease Itself, New Report Finds

Im not saying that I am against lockdowns or think that we should let this virus run its course, but I don’t dismiss anyone that is opposed to them.

Reactions: oilers'72 and Raab

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
If you think Ivor Cummins is a good source of info for why lockdowns don't work there is no way I can take you seriously... His videos are so full of holes that it's crazy, and that you who claim to be a man of science can't see that is strange.

You are tired of people not doing the research? I am tired of people pulling research that fits their narrative out of their asses.

[MOD]

Sick is using an untested new form of vaccine on a millions in the unsuspecting public.[MOD] And if you think my research comes from one source I don;t know what to tell you. Theres lots from the UK, Sweden, and US speaking against whats going on. The WHO conveniently is changing definitions on everything. Don't worry just take your shot, when things get worse don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oilers'72

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
BC
Show me the evidence it saves people, the fact is lockdowns INCREASE mortality. So if you're in favour of them, you're in favour of more deaths not less.

How on earth can a post like this possibly be allowed?

Not only is there a no factual basis for restrictions causing more deaths, this is about as political a statement as can be imagined.

Absolutely outrageous.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
This anti vax propaganda is wrong.

Each vaccine followed the required steps, each vaccine had large sample sizes.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Raab

Oct 6, 2007

Not only is there a no factual basis for restrictions causing more deaths, this is about as political a statement as can be imagined.

Absolutely outrageous.

False I have the models. I've posted them before:

F2.medium.jpg

F1.medium.jpg

Effect of school closures on mortality from coronavirus disease 2019: old and new predictions

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
A lot of what RaabHart is saying has some truth to it (about lockdowns, I don’t know about vaccines). There’s been a lot of articles I’ve read about how these lockdowns have been devastating to those in the developing world. Here’s a few articles:
Coronavirus is causing 10,000 more children to die of hunger per month globally: UN

COVID-19 Linked Hunger Could Cause More Deaths Than The Disease Itself, New Report Finds

Im not saying that I am against lockdowns or think that we should let this virus run its course, but I don’t dismiss anyone that is opposed to them.

Most people dismiss at certain points. Godwins Law being one of those. Its absolutely amazing how often people go to that extreme online. Its like the internet was invented as a torrent of hyperbole.

I just can't picture it. Guy takes a lot of effort trying to find links, citations, provide some alternate information, some of which I appreciate, but the same person apparently trying to be convincing resorts to statements that just bury his arguments.

Credibility thrown like confetti.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton

Absolutely outrageous.

No political talk allowed, except in this thread if it’s anti lockdown, anti vax, anti China and anti mask.

Reactions: Ol' Jase

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Its called informed consent, the government is promoting a vaccine campaign that may kill people without telling them the risks. Advertising theres no risk is a blatant lie. Dr. Mengele would be so proud of Hinshaw, Tam and all the other physicians who are pushing it. Apparently they forgot their hippocratic oath, and the first rule of medicine... Do no harm.
So what is more likely, that every governing body and associated health care agency in every country in the world is wrong or just you? Antivax, antirestriction...you're just a rebel without (with :DD) a cause.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
No political talk allowed, except in this thread if it’s anti lockdown, anti vax, anti China and anti mask.

Are you saying vaccines and lockdowns aren't medical treatments that are directly focused on Covid 19? I'm not talking anything political, I'm trying to save peoples lives, and get crapped on.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Are you saying vaccines and lockdowns aren't medical treatments that are directly focused on Covid 19? I'm not talking anything political, I'm trying to save peoples lives, and get crapped on.

You’re trying to save people’s lives by pushing a political agenda that goes against....saving people’s lives.

Uh huh.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
You’re trying to save people’s lives by pushing a political agenda that goes against....saving people’s lives.

Uh huh.

What political agenda, its not political to say lockdowns cause MORE harm then good, and that the vaccines have been fast tracked and not appropriately tested. Also of note the vaccine companies aren't liable for any adverse reaction.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
It doesn’t. You’re making up stats. There was no where even remotely close to 20% mortality rate of the trials for the vaccine.

This anti vax agenda is dangerous and shouldn’t be listened to.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Where were you in March? I could have used some back up. Ha. Mercilessly attacked for posting "crackpot conspiracies." I realized there is only so much information you can provide. If someone wants to place their trust in the hands of politicians and billionaires, then so be it.

The Ontario government has confirmed people will need proof of vaccination so they can "do many other things." Where is the outrage? Why aren't more people talking about this? The people of this country have to stop acting like neutered, subservient dolts.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
What political agenda, its not political to say lockdowns cause MORE harm then good, and that the vaccines have been fast tracked and not appropriately tested. Also of note the vaccine companies aren't liable for any adverse reaction.

Guy with conservative snake as avatar is saying he doesn’t have political agenda.

Once again your anti vax agenda is wrong. The only thing fast tracked was the funding and resources to develop the vaccine. Not the safety.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
So what is more likely, that every governing body and associated health care agency in every country in the world is wrong or just you? Antivax, antirestriction...you're just a rebel without (with :DD) a cause.

I would say that most of the policies are coming from one group at the top and filtering down. Also not every country is doing the same thing look at Sweden, and Singapore for example.

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
BC

Right from the "report":

Contrary to popular perception, the lockdown, which was then implemented, was not specifically modelled in this work.

I have lost count how many times you've done this. You don't understand anything you are posting, don't have the first idea of the intricacies of data modelling and affix outrageous "statements of fact" that are outright falsehoods.

This is absolutely insane now. You are openly and outright allowed to lie on this thread. It's just staggering that you have been allowed to do this for so long.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Doesn't make me ill, but I thought you might want to know what you stand for. Don't like increased mortality, malnourished and abused children, bankrupt small business, scientific experimentation on a civilian population, etc... I'd suggest you change it, and call your MLA. I'm trying to educate people so they can have a well rounded idea of the risks versus benefits, and make informed opinions on the issue. Most people are ignorant of the models.
Dude you are literally spreading conspiracy theories and anti-vaxx shit. Screaming about crimes against humanity when you have zero understand what they actually are.

Your "proof' is shaky at best and you are running around here insulting people saying that they are wanting people to die. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: nabob

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
BC

You have to be joking.

This is beyond pathetic.

The fact that you aren't outright banned from this thread forever based on the "people who support restrictions want more death" comment is about as political as it gets.

Reactions: Senor Catface

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Where were you in March? I could have used some back up. Ha. Mercilessly attacked for posting "crackpot conspiracies." I realized there is only so much information you can provide. If someone wants to place their trust in the hands of politicians and billionaires, then so be it.

The Ontario government has confirmed people will need proof of vaccination so they can "do many other things." Where is the outrage? Why aren't more people talking about this? The people of this country have to stop acting like neutered, subservient dolts.

That mandate will be unconstitutional. Especially if businesses do it as it violates security of the person.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Guy with conservative snake as avatar is saying he doesn’t have political agenda.

Once again your anti vax agenda is wrong. The only thing fast tracked was the funding and resources to develop the vaccine. Not the safety.
It seems you are more motivated by Raab's politics than what they are saying. You cant help but to make this political. Is that because what you perceive to be his ideology does not conform to yours?

Reactions: oilers'72 and Raab

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
If you truly think the vaccine is killing or harming 20% of the population and that this is all going on under shadow I truly feel sorry for you. The best thing somebody can do for somebody thats dived off the deep end is tell them to get out of the pool. Sorry, you're drowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->