OT: Coronavirus XXIX: Is This Even the Right Damn Roman Numeral? New Measures to Curb Stomp COVID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
literally sounds like something out of a horror movie

One of the biggest concerns that I had early with this virus is how it can jump from species to species. Cats, dogs, tigers, lions, bats, pangolins, minks and humans that I am aware of so far.

Reactions: oilers'72

Gopper

Sep 5, 2005
Wondering what people think of, according to someone close to Hinshaw, that Hinshaw referred to her relationship with the provincial cabinet as "an uphill battle". A reporter posed that to her today and she did not deny it. We all heard her answer which was definitely the "politically correct " one.
The scuttlebutt in the medical community is that she's very frustrated by the government.

Reactions: HK97

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Man I sure hope that wild animals don't eat them furthering the mutated virus and possibly mutating more.

Reading the headline I thought it was mutant dead minks rising from their graves in living dead fashion...coming to the necks of those that are wearing our brothers..

I watch too much horror flics.

Zombie minks. We need pictures and footage.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Sorry folks. Looks like (your normal) Christmas is going to be canceled.

I get it but I really wish they would of thought about all the elves that are going to be out of work because of this decision to cancel Christmas.

But I guess it’s not safe for Santa to be visiting every household, government didn’t say anything specifically about it but I’m sure it’s against gathering restrictions. I mean the guy is like 400 years old he’s gotta be high risk. His old fat, ass would definitely get covid.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Reading the headline I thought it was mutant dead minks rising from their graves in living dead fashion...coming to the necks of those that are wearing our brothers..

I shit you not that is what I was envisioning as well. At least the part of coming back to life.

Reactions: oilers'72 and nabob

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I get it but I really wish they would of thought about all the elves that are going to be out of work because of this decision to cancel Christmas.

But I guess it’s not safe for Santa to be visiting every household, government didn’t say anything specifically about it but I’m sure it’s against gathering restrictions. I mean the guy is like 400 years old he’s gotta be high risk. His old fat, ass would definitely get covid.

I'm surprised the CCP haven't blamed him for spreading the virus worldwide, YET.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Santa is kind of virtual anyway, heh, mostly on TV. The whole shebang could still go.

I don't want to spoiler this for any kids out there.

Santa NEVER gets cancelled. Don't listen to these here adults...harumpfhh some of them are getting lumps of COAL!!!

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City

source.gif

RIP Santa.

You'll be missed.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Ghostbusters 2, my man.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Just finished a hour long parent/teacher meeting for my kids school. Looks like for CBE, at least, that there have been huge improvements in the online learning program. Very encouraged by this! For those who have kids in school in the dirty city to the south know that there’s a very good program in place to help students with online learning.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
As soon as I read your post, I thought "Where in the shit have I seen this before?"

When it comes to horror I have vivid imagination. Its like Rob Zombie is my bro or something. These thoughts naturally occur to me. Probably a mistake for me to watch all those Godzilla or Dracula movies before I was 5...

I swear my parents had no limits when it came to viewing. Worked for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad