OT: Coronavirus XXIV Version B: The Shit Has Hit the Fan in Europe Again :( Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton

I guess she thinks allowing the deaths of multiples of the covid toll from other manners is a better option. Not surprising, her only solution to a deficient was borrowing, however she ran out of continents to borrow from.

Reactions: Duke74

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
I guess she thinks allowing the deaths of multiples of the covid toll from other manners is a better option. Not surprising, her only solution to a deficient was borrowing, however she ran out of continents to borrow from.

How's that AG report treating you?

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
So you don't know what I'm talking about, lol figures.
I know what you’re talking about, I’m just highlighting the hypocrisy of the comment. When you elect a government, it’s not about perfection. It’s about the best solution given the options.

Reactions: oilers'72

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
I know what you’re talking about, I’m just highlighting the hypocrisy of the comment.

Well, you failed.

When you elect a government, it’s not about perfection. It’s about the best solution given the options.

If I elected a government that trumpets its superiority in fiscal matters, I'd be pretty embarrassed watching them cock up more than a billion dollars in accounting errors and flush millions into secret crony contracts from a taxpayer-funded slush fund, but then I am actually capable of feeling shame.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Well, you failed.

If I elected a government that trumpets its superiority in fiscal matters, I'd be pretty embarrassed watching them cock up more than a billion dollars in accounting errors and flush millions into secret crony contracts from a taxpayer-funded slush fund, but then I am actually capable of feeling shame.
I guess you have a lot of practise at feeling shame. My original comment still stands. Lol(just so you take me seriously, I thought I would use part of your language)

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Well, you failed.

The UCP party couldn't even handle their own fiscal matters. They were in a 2 or 3 million deficit at the end of 2019. Good luck with handling fiscal matters of a province during a pandemic.

Reactions: Little Fury

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
The UCP party couldn't even handle their own fiscal matters. They were in a 2 or 3 million deficit at the end of 2019. Good luck with handling fiscal matters of a province during a pandemic.
Laugh. The reason the ndp got in was because the fiscal stability of the province was in flux. Course once the ndp got elected they continued the good times for the government unions another 4 years, and here we are. Nothing to do with the ucp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->