OT: Coronavirus XXIV Version B: The Shit Has Hit the Fan in Europe Again :( Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Time to strap a texasboot on all these symptomatic playas

urban-boot-parking-enforcement-dedicated-boot.png

Or maybe next time they break up a party they spray everybody with skunk juice. Just so everybody knows who they are for the next couple weeks. Screw tossing a smoke bomb. Toss a loaded skunk...

And keep in mind, that's 9% and 8% of people who ADMITTED doing such things. I bet the real number is much higher.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I never knew Thales were doing reworks on govt websites now..

Expect this problem to be resolved by March.

By which point we're all hoping nobody needs to be looking at Covid numbers..

Over/under on when they release data?

Bikelane Donny reduced the speed limits on residential roads and other high traffic roads today, so all of our problems are solved. ;)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
And keep in mind, that's 9% and 8% of people who ADMITTED doing such things. I bet the real number is much higher.

So for clarity is this 9% of people just reporting they had symptoms and continued about their business or people that had been tested positive and continuing about their business?

The latter should be shipped to some outpost on Hudsons bay.

I'm jk

kind of

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
So for clarity is this 9% of people just reporting they had symptoms and continued about their business or people that had been tested positive and continuing about their business?

The latter should be shipped to some outpost on Hudsons bay.

I'm jk

kind of

Sounded like they had tested positive and are symptomatic. Naw, we got concentration camps for that apparently.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Bikelane Donny reduced the speed limits on residential roads and other high traffic roads today, so all of our problems are solved. ;)

Slower internet and websites saves lives and fossil fuels. Vision Zero people, do your part. Dial up internet, save bandwidth, Surf and drive backwards if you can..

We all gotta playa part. Tam says so.

Now my dripping sarcasm aside who would think a 100yrs ago that the most pressing need was making cars go slower, and slower, and slower? I thought our road congestion, icy roads, and uncoordinated traffic lights did that..

Time to bring back 5K ladas. Why not.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sounded like they had tested positive and are symptomatic. Naw, we got concentration camps for that apparently.

time for some more dancing Tik Tok videos. That might scare people. Not sure whats wrong with me, stuck on sarcasm. ;)

Its laugh or cry, I'm trying to choose one.

Reactions: HK97

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
What can she do when any restrictions have to be approved by a government that doesn't want any? A lockdown won't happen until the UCP have absolutely no choice, and even then it's questionable whether they'll implement another one.

I'll have to listen to the media avail again because i didn't hear this but a friend said Hinshaw was asked if she was trying to push restrictions etc but getting "rejected" by those "in charge". She apparently answered beating around the bush.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Slower internet and websites saves lives and fossil fuels. Vision Zero people, do your part. Dial up internet, save bandwidth, Surf and drive backwards if you can..

We all gotta playa part. Tam says so.

Now my dripping sarcasm aside who would think a 100yrs ago that the most pressing need was making cars go slower, and slower, and slower? I thought our road congestion, icy roads, and uncoordinated traffic lights did that..

Time to bring back 5K ladas. Why not.

Pretty sure our civic goal is no cars on the road, UBI, and everybody just spends their days getting high and protesting the latest cause. ;)

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Work settings gotta be some kind of fun now. Imagine working with f***heads that you know brought Covid to the work place, and they know too. Whats that virtual staff meeting look like down the road?

If I found out coworkers were tested positive and still coming to work I'd consider hiring a lawyer, no questions asked. Wish more people would get to the point of doing that. nothing else will get attention.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Pretty sure our civic goal is no cars on the road, UBI, and everybody just spends their days getting high and protesting the latest cause. ;)

Protest high high high legal pot prices and the lack of student subsidy. kind of protest, when the mood moves you. When Venus aligns with Jupiter in Sagittarius. Yes, I'm making up astrology here.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Protest high high high legal pot prices and the lack of student subsidy. kind of protest, when the mood moves you. When Venus aligns with Jupiter in Sagittarius. Yes, I'm making up astrology here.

Speaking of pot, cannabis stocks have taken a crazy spike since the election.

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
The speed limit decreases are so dumb. People are just going to "speed" at the regular 50 km/h anyways. Easy photo radar revenue.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay

It’s funny the contempt between generations these days. Older generations not understanding the soft, lazy younger generations and the younger generations blaming the older generations for things like climate change.

And then a virus comes along that’s a much bigger problem for the older population but requires younger people to do their part and make sacrifices.

Interesting times

Reactions: nabob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
It’s funny the contempt between generations these days. Older generations not understanding the soft, lazy younger generations and the younger generations blaming the older generations for things like climate change.

And then a virus comes along that’s a much bigger problem for the older population but requires younger people to do their part and make sacrifices.

Interesting times

?? Not sure why you went there there..
all good bro, pass it over.

We be on same sort of team here, overall. Calgary Puck be somewhere else.

Yes I'm random today

Last edited:

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Interesting how, 2-3 weeks ago, Hinshaw said "the window was closing" in regards to our ability to turn this around before it's too late... fast forward to now and it's been significantly and consistently much worse and yet no action. I highly suspect her superiors are not allowing her to do her job.

Reactions: KingKhron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad