OT: Coronavirus XXIV: The Shit Has Hit the Fan in Europe Again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Better orange than a creepy senile guy who sniffs little girls hair and was a career liar in politics for 47 years and made millions off his name from foreign governments lol I am Canadian but the hypocrisy of the people on the left is laughable. TDS is real.
Wait till he starts running the country. It will be more China friendly. I can’t speak French, how am I gonna learn Chinese

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
You said it by stating morons definitely come in orange for sure.

When I'm able to I will have a Hat worked on that says moron on the front.

Put the Hat on when I'm wearing my Oilers Jersey.
Tbh at least it seems like we're turning the corner with the team. Maybe they won't be an embarrassment like the last decade. Orange crush though. ;)

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Nope but I know how you shove your political views on this site so I thought I would remind you about creepy senile Biden who sniffs little girls hair and lied for a living lol ruffle your feathers? Lol
I don't care. He's not my candidate :laugh:. You're definitely triggered from one little comment though. Why so fragile kevy?

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
As someone who goes against the left quite frequently, I can tell you this is bullshit.

Yep, pretty much. Were lucky we can even discuss this on HF. Was surprised when I saw the thread to be honest. BBO has been very lax both ways, and I don't feel my right wing views have been infringed at all despite being one of the more vocal posters. In saying that I like to think I keep it classy and treat other posters with the same respect they treat me with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad