OT: Coronavirus XXII: Vaccines For Medical Personnel By Year's End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
It’s an excellent question. When I see people going extra super hard against non-msm content, while ridiculing anyone who is interested enough to give it a look, I just feel very sad for that person’s limited view on life.

All the reasons for the critiques were given. No need for the bolded and you know it.

Really I was very surprised/ even disappointed you fell down some of these rabbit holes and said so. Which can happen. The attempt was to get you to see that following someone as out there as Nick Vasey was ill advised. I mean obviously you can if you want. He and most of his references are a waste of time as stated.

People have reactions to this type of thing, and particularly the antivaccine components, due to how much that can adversely impact public confidence in the same. I mean you should know it goes to the extent of people experiencing frustration or worse when others are furthering or disseminating antivaccine propaganda. Myself I have strong reactions to antivaccine propaganda, in short that such invective disgusts me in consideration or public health initiative. Especially during a pandemic.

But anyway if you want to stick to the bolded inference fine. A basis of relationship is being able to disagree, even vehemently.

Anyway I won't be available until tomorrow but will see any responses if there are any.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Not familiar with all those names specifically but LA area at the time, and San Fran had gone from being Summer of love to pretty dark places by 69. meth particularly being a mean and scary drug and years of LSD use and other psychotropics had hit for people. So many irreperably drug damaged minds were walking the Streets of those cities, and scary places to be in 69. That summer all around some innocence was disappearing. SF particularly there was a lot of violence around 69. Then Altamont which hit a similar dark note.

really half the people that were crazy or really into psychotripics were gravitating to California. Every precinct hoped they would stop piling in. These cities became the pitstop of every rebellious lost child across the nation in search of something.

I just mention those things because the entire backdrop at the time was crazy for a lot of people then. I mean you kind all kinds of odd ties and such. This was where everything in the psychotropic drug culture was converging.

I find it odd the height of the hippie movement was interrupted when psychedelics were introduced. When you factor in the Gulf of Tonkin incident, it is not unfair to suggest the same parties would like to stop the momentum created by Americans protesting against the "war." The CIA has a history of not only smuggling drugs (Contra cocaine), but also spreading crack throughout black neighborhoods (Gary Webb “The Dark Alliance” Declassified).

With that knowledge, is it crazy to ponder if the CIA is responsible for the psychedelic movement and the collapse of the resistance to a war they created?

Last edited:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Because its possible to research an individual, and what else they have said online, and what they state about themselves, their missives, and what the believe in. Which I did, which @GreatKeith did, which @Dorian2 did. Its not necessary to watch endless hours of a guy drone on to note that on the whole they have some pretty whacked ideas.

Indeed in THIS information age its never been more important to quickly be able to sort the wheat from the chaff, like I stated earlier.

So what information in that video you watched some of do you believe to be fraudulent? What was wheat and what was chaff? Forget the ideas of the host, the point is to form your own ideas based on available information. Either the information is sound and verifiable, or it isn't. Which is it in this case?

Reactions: oilers'72

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
So one person talking about "The Great Reset" and suddenly everyone's in on it.
The fact that you think it’s one person proves that you aren’t even reading the posts you are responding to. You’ve been linked up with the facts several times now. I guess you’d rather make lame jokes about guys packages. Sheep like you get culled in the first wave.

Reactions: oilers'72

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
The fact that you think it’s one person proves that you aren’t even reading the posts you are responding to. You’ve been linked up with the facts several times now. I guess you’d rather make lame jokes about guys packages. Sheep like you get culled in the first wave.
Pretty big bad scary words for a hockey message board... This thread has completely jumped the shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad