OT: Coronavirus XX : Here Comes Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
It is unfortunate your intial reaction is to ask if this is a "Q thing." Also, I am sorry if you felt my post was 'all over the place,' but I think it is pretty straightforward.

I am aware these gatherings occur on a yearly basis; however, this summit (which was announced in June) is "a commitment to jointly and urgently build the foundations of our economic and social system for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future."

TPTB all agreed a "great reset" is needed - a mere couple months into the lockdowns. Aren't we lucky, that in a short amount of time, the parasitic elite concluded a global reset is what we need? Also, what does Trump have to do with this? With you mentioning Q and Trump, you must assume I support him.

Are you aware of the pedophile's family's close relationship with Jimmy Saville? He and Charles used to be chummy mates, but what does that matter? Why wouldn't we want the expertise of people whose inner circles include child rapists? If you think Andrew is an isolated incident for that family, hopefully you learn about Saville and Charles.

That is my mistake. When I initially heard of this, the source I was reading copy and pasted a mistake. Although I read the WEF release myself, I was more focused on the names than anything else.

A little about ChipSafer:

Chipsafer is a platform that can track and detect anomalies in livestock behaviour at any time and place with the aim of isolating the outbreak of such anomalies as soon as possible.

The animal wears an external smart device that transmits information about it to our company server, for processing and analysis.

The farmer can know where the animals are and receive warnings if the animal is outside of a specified area or if an anomaly is detected.

We transform the data gathered with our sensors into actionable information. The farmer can access all the information through his personal account.

Chipsafer seeks to improve the safety and security of livestock herds, while reducing ranchers environmental impact and providing traceability across the bovine lifecycle.

Am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist, or is there something alarming about that description - considering the CEO is part of a summit titled: The Great Reset?

If you confused why I made the connection between Mastercard and digital currency:

Mastercard launches digital currency kit for central banks
Think how safe you will be when they fit you with one of these devices.

Reactions: oilers'72

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The Barstool Economics Parable is A Fairytale • Money After Graduation

How Taxes Work

From the above link:
"Contrary to Internet folklore, Dr. Kamerschen is NOT the author of 'Tax Cuts: A Simple Lesson in Economics.' Additionally, he does NOT know who wrote it."

Regardless of who the author is, I’ve enjoyed sharing it with people for years. Not a perfect analogy, but it makes its point. The person in your link is twisting the original analogy to fit their agenda. Which is fine, but they are missing the point of the original. Many high wealth people are quite flexible with their residency. A large % of our tax revenue is collected from this base. Be careful how far you want to push them is my thought on some of the proposed schemes to tax the rich more.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

this is scary how the media is misinforming the public....yikes

The herd immunity (mentality) dream would be that you have all the vulnerable people locked away and they never get the virus. And then you let the virus go wild among the healthy population until healthy people can't get it anymore. Then you release all those vulnerable people back into the wild.

Good luck ever actually achieving that. Especially in a country one with 40% obesity as a pre-existing condition. Immunity being temporary like with other corona viruses would also makes this nearly impossible to achieve.

Reactions: Duke74

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Regardless of who the author is, I’ve enjoyed sharing it with people for years. Not a perfect analogy, but it makes its point. The person in your link is twisting the original analogy to fit their agenda. Which is fine, but they are missing the point of the original. Many high wealth people are quite flexible with their residency. A large % of our tax revenue is collected from this base. Be careful how far you want to push them is my thought on some of the proposed schemes to tax the rich more.

So you're the one to blame for this drivel always being posted on social media by extended family members and friends of mine in Alberta! ;)

While I agree the first article I posted is a bit simplistic, the fact that it has been recycled between multiple ownerships of the quote with no attempt to claim it kind of illustrates its intended effect if being the economic equivalent of moral panic.

As I already stated, I'm not intending to state that people in middle- to upper-middle class tax brackets should shoulder more of the tax burden, but that on a percentage basis, the ultra rich are essentially already not paying their share.

Do you think the Thomsons are going to jump ship on Canada and move to Monaco if taxes on capital gains are raised?

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
The herd immunity (mentality) dream would be that you have all the vulnerable people locked away and they never get the virus. And then you let the virus go wild among the healthy population until healthy people can't get it anymore. Then you release all those vulnerable people back into the wild.

Good luck ever actually achieving that. Especially in a country one with 40% obesity as a pre-existing condition. Immunity being temporary like with other corona viruses would also makes this nearly impossible to achieve.
Maybe, maybe not
but using Case Fatality Radio is false because those are only deaths from people who tested positive...not the true number
the infection fatality rate is MUCH lower

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Maybe, maybe not
but using Case Fatality Radio is false because those are only deaths from people who tested positive...not the true number
the infection fatality rate is MUCH lower

Yeah, I didn't really mean to comment on the accuracy of the death toll. Lots of factors to consider like new treatments. Lots of the deaths happened fast in the early stage because doctors had no idea how to treat it and the only solution they could think of was throwing people on a ventilator.

But on the flip side, the death rate is also skewed to the positive direction because of the tireless work people are doing to lock away all the old people. You keep letting the virus go wild though, over time those walls are gonna break down just by bad luck or people getting tired of the restrictions. Most spread is happening with younger people now because the vulnerable are being isolated and isolating themselves. That obviously helps the deaths/case number. If you wanted true herd immunity to include infecting all those old people that are being locked away now, you would definitely see the deaths/case go up.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
So you're the one to blame for this drivel always being posted on social media by extended family members and friends of mine in Alberta! ;)

While I agree the first article I posted is a bit simplistic, the fact that it has been recycled between multiple ownerships of the quote with no attempt to claim it kind of illustrates its intended effect if being the economic equivalent of moral panic.

As I already stated, I'm not intending to state that people in middle- to upper-middle class tax brackets should shoulder more of the tax burden, but that on a percentage basis, the ultra rich are essentially already not paying their share.

Do you think the Thomsons are going to jump ship on Canada and move to Monaco if taxes on capital gains are raised?

Everyone has their breaking point. I'll just leave it that in my line of work, there is more chatter than usual from those in this group, and personally I'm hoping that push doesn't come to shove.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Except, herd immunity doesn't happen overnight, or at least it shouldn't. It takes time, not days, months, but years. And if it takes that long, you're not going to get the ridiculous numbers that the article posted. Of course, if a magic serum appears soon, all bets are off. The only similar epidemic we have to compare to is the Spanish flu, and that one took 3-4 years to "die out". There was never a vaccine or cure found.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
People need to pay attention to dangerous groups like WEF. Read through some of their literature ... it’s the scariest kind of propaganda you can find.

It’s no big deal that Blue Cheese didn’t notice the names were in alphabetical order .... but look at the names listed. Are those the people you want ‘resetting’ our society? And defining their actions as ‘great’?

Globalism is a cancer. It needs to be resisted in every way possible. I thank Blue Cheese for bringing the topic to the discussion and urge everyone to read the documents put out by these ‘great resetters’.
Thanks for answering, I am not as down on globalisation but that was not the point really. I just found the connecting of the dots made in the post so far fetching it was weird (in a funny way). And sincerely I didn't mean to attack anyone, it was just a reaction to something I found odd.

The alfabetical order was of course no big deal, but it was kind of funny ;)

ZenOil

Fast Twitch Hitch
Sep 23, 2010
Vancouver
Masks are a big deal because they delimited the authority of the central government. The masks the general population wear only protect other people from you. Say you know you have been self isolating for four weeks. Do you need to wear a mask? Is it reasonable for the government to throw you in jail for not wearing a mask?
Once you leave isolation and start mingling you could quickly catch and spread it without knowing. If you wear a mask it m
might not prorect you but it potentially protect others. This is common sense by now. Not hard to understand.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Once you leave isolation and start mingling you could quickly catch and spread it without knowing. If you wear a mask it m
might not prorect you but it potentially protect others. This is common sense by now. Not hard to understand.
Innocent until proven guilty, does that ring a bell?

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
It seems extremely hard for people.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
It is unfortunate your intial reaction is to ask if this is a "Q thing." Also, I am sorry if you felt my post was 'all over the place,' but I think it is pretty straightforward.

I am aware these gatherings occur on a yearly basis; however, this summit (which was announced in June) is "a commitment to jointly and urgently build the foundations of our economic and social system for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future."

TPTB all agreed a "great reset" is needed - a mere couple months into the lockdowns. Aren't we lucky, that in a short amount of time, the parasitic elite concluded a global reset is what we need? Also, what does Trump have to do with this? With you mentioning Q and Trump, you must assume I support him.

Are you aware of the pedophile's family's close relationship with Jimmy Saville? He and Charles used to be chummy mates, but what does that matter? Why wouldn't we want the expertise of people whose inner circles include child rapists? If you think Andrew is an isolated incident for that family, hopefully you learn about Saville and Charles.

That is my mistake. When I initially heard of this, the source I was reading copy and pasted a mistake. Although I read the WEF release myself, I was more focused on the names than anything else.

A little about ChipSafer:

Chipsafer is a platform that can track and detect anomalies in livestock behaviour at any time and place with the aim of isolating the outbreak of such anomalies as soon as possible.

The animal wears an external smart device that transmits information about it to our company server, for processing and analysis.

The farmer can know where the animals are and receive warnings if the animal is outside of a specified area or if an anomaly is detected.

We transform the data gathered with our sensors into actionable information. The farmer can access all the information through his personal account.

Chipsafer seeks to improve the safety and security of livestock herds, while reducing ranchers environmental impact and providing traceability across the bovine lifecycle.

Am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist, or is there something alarming about that description - considering the CEO is part of a summit titled: The Great Reset?

If you confused why I made the connection between Mastercard and digital currency:

Mastercard launches digital currency kit for central banks
Thanks for answering!
I just referenced the q because I saw something about globalism, pedo's etc and it seemed to fit the bill. Sorry, I don't actually know that much about them!

I just think your connection of the dots are so far fetched it's weird, in a funny way (not making fun of you though). Like this company is probably very successful, has done a lot of innovazione and I am guessing they are providing an excellent and money saving service to cattle ranchers. I mean keeping track of those gold-mine-animals is crucial for the owners. I don't really get why this is a bad thing, although I am guessing you think this is connected to us being forcefully implanted with chips?

Anyhow, it is all good. I just reacted because it was so over the top in my opinion. Thanks for clarifying your points of view!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad