OT: Coronavirus XX : Here Comes Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I see staunch conservatives post this argument often, and in all honesty, it's complete BS.

First of all, individuals in the upper economic sphere are generally the biggest beneficiaries of tax cuts and are able to invest their money in assets that are difficult to valuate (like art), so the majority of a country's tax burden already tends to fall on the middle class, who are paid in ways that are easier to assess (such as salaries and traditional investments).

Secondly, most corporations already use whichever country is economically advantageous as headquarters to pay as little tax as possible. If they want to pack their bags due to a program like UBI, it's pretty easy to solve by considering their products as imports and slapping them with a 100% import tax (if they provide a physical product) or requiring them to warehouse their servers on home soil if they are IT based.

Well to your first point, in Canada the top 10% of earner pay almost 60% of the taxes, so no the majority of the burden doesn’t fall on middle class. For the uber rich, they rightfully pay a ton of taxes everything from various luxury taxes, wealth taxes to capital gains taxes. Of course they hire teams of accountants and tax lawyers to find loopholes but everyone has limit and eventually the best option is just to move, even for people who aren’t wealthy. A portion of UBI can be raised from consolidating various, redundant or inefficient social programs but inevitably you’re reaching having to reach more and more into that 10% pockets which in Canada is anyone who makes over $96,000.

To your second point, companies do HQ wherever it’s fiscally advantageous for the most part, but that’s the whole point, a ubi would likely mean that advantage is reduced. Especially in these economic times, if Canada can’t be as competitive, they will lose out to other jurisdictions. we saw quite a bit of restructuring and re organizing of corporations that saw operations shifted to US after the Trump admins corporate tax cuts, that wasn’t a coincidence. Finally if Canada wanted to slap import taxes, all they’d really be doing is hurting the public as it would make products and services more expensive for people and less accessible, making a ubi less effective. Also Canada isn’t a huge market like the China.

Reactions: AM and yukoner88

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Reddit are censoring the virologist claiming the virus was intentionally released by the CCP and the virus itself is a "Frankenstein."

Whether or not I believe her is irrelevant. What matters is the largest sources of information are collectively censoring someone with an opinion contradicting the official narrative.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Well to your first point, in Canada the top 10% of earner pay almost 60% of the taxes, so no the majority of the burden doesn’t fall on middle class. For the uber rich, they rightfully pay a ton of taxes everything from various luxury taxes, wealth taxes to capital gains taxes. Of course they hire teams of accountants and tax lawyers to find loopholes but everyone has limit and eventually the best option is just to move, even for people who aren’t wealthy. A portion of UBI can be raised from consolidating various, redundant or inefficient social programs but inevitably you’re reaching having to reach more and more into that 10% pockets which in Canada is anyone who makes over $96,000.

To your second point, companies do HQ wherever it’s fiscally advantageous for the most part, but that’s the whole point, a ubi would likely mean that advantage is reduced. Especially in these economic times, if Canada can’t be as competitive, they will lose out to other jurisdictions. we saw quite a bit of restructuring and re organizing of corporations that saw operations shifted to US after the Trump admins corporate tax cuts, that wasn’t a coincidence. Finally if Canada wanted to slap import taxes, all they’d really be doing is hurting the public as it would make products and services more expensive for people and less accessible, making a ubi less effective. Also Canada isn’t a huge market like the China.

Regarding your first point, I guess it depends on what you define by upper class. To me, earning above $96,000 would be considered middle-upper middle class (StatsCanada puts the Canadian middle class anywhere between $45,000 and $120,000) and you're right, those individuals do make up a larger portion of the tax burden. Even with the various taxes you've listed, the actual rate the uber rich pay is considerably less due to a variety of factors (illiquid assets are hard to place a valuation on, the discrepancy between taxes on earnings/dividends and capital gains, the lack of estate taxes in Canada, and outright tax evasion).

Regarding the second point, I see the argument about import taxes/tariffs hurting the customers more than the companies, but that only fits if there's no substitution effect. I do agree that Canada is kind of hooped in this situation as it doesn't have a large enough domestic market to be subsistent, but I'm not sure bending over and taking it up the arse for corporations is the best answer.

Canada is also one of the top ten economies in the world in terms of PPP, so it's not like it's the Central African Republic in terms of being a market multinationals are willing to ignore.

I also don't see how ubi would decrease this advantage unless you could coordinate it on a global scale, which is never going to happen.

Last edited:

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Reddit are censoring the virologist claiming the virus was intentionally released by the CCP and the virus itself is a "Frankenstein."

Whether or not I believe her is irrelevant. What matters is the largest sources of information are collectively censoring someone with an opinion contradicting the official narrative.
So these platforms are censoring fake news. Damn them.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
The World Economic Forum is hosting a summit in January 2021 to discuss the "great reset."

"The Great Reset” is a commitment to jointly and urgently build the foundations of our economic and social system for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future.

The twin summit will be both in-person and virtual, connecting key global governmental and business leaders in Davos with a global multistakeholder network in 400 cities around the world for a forward-oriented dialogue driven by the younger generation.

The announcement of the Great Reset is made by HRH The Prince of Wales and Klaus Schwab during a virtual meeting today at 14:30 Central European Summer Time

The Great Reset: A Unique Twin Summit to Begin 2021

Victoria Alonsoperez, founder and CEO of ChipSafer, will be a guest speaker; she is listed first for people who supports the remarks made by the brother of alleged pedophile, Prince Andrew.

Below is a link to ChipSafer's website. I'm interested in what people think about them being the frontrunning guest speaker at a major summit pertaining to the shape of the post-pandemic world alongside the likes of a mastercard (digital dollar) representative and the president of Microsoft.

Chipsafer

I wonder why the founder of a company who uses microchips to track livestock (Animal Farm) is designated as a keyspeaker for an event to plan a post-covid world.

Isn't it lovely families of pedophiles, billionaires, fortune 500 companies and government agencies are joining forces to create a more fruitful existence for us?

Isn't it amazing that in only 7 months, hundreds of elites have agreed to discuss these topics? For our benefit, no less.
Wow, that is such a weird post :laugh:
Is this some kind of qanon thing? I am not trying to be condescending or anything, I am sincerely curios. It is all over the place with connecting the dots in the weirdest ways.

A couple of things which I don't really get:
- These guys have met up every year for the last 50 years, Trump is a regular and was the keynote speaker last year during the opening in Davos. You seem to say that this is something new which they decided on over the last months.
- Going from Prince Andrew's connections with Epstein to that Prince Charles represents a pedophile family is pretty curious... I mean I think P.Andrew is a creep, not Epstein level but still, but does this mean that the entire British royal house should be labeled "family of pedophiles"? Again, if you are coming into this from "Trump" then it is pretty odd since he loves the royal family (except for Harry & Megan of course, which ironically have distanced themselves from the family).
- Lastly, if you look carefully there is a very simple explanation why Victora Alonsoperez name is first on the list... I'll give you a hint: Victora Alonsoperez ;)

Look, I have to repeat that I am not trying to bust your ***** over this post or anything, it was just weird in kind of a funny way.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Regarding your first point, I guess it depends on what you define by upper class. To me, earning above $96,000 would be considered middle-upper middle class (StatsCanada puts the Canadian middle class anywhere between $45,000 and $120,000) and you're right, those individuals do make up a larger portion of the tax burden. Even with the various taxes you've listed, the actual rate the uber rich pay is considerably less due to a variety of factors (illiquid assets are hard to place a valuation on, the discrepancy between taxes on earnings/dividends and capital gains, the lack of estate taxes in Canada, and outright tax evasion).

Regarding the second point, I see the argument about import taxes/tariffs hurting the customers more than the companies, but that only fits if there's no substitution effect. I do agree that Canada is kind of hooped in this situation as it doesn't have a large enough domestic market to be subsistent, but I'm not sure bending over and taking it up the arse for corporations is the best answer.

Canada is also one of the top ten economies in the world in terms of PPP, so it's not like it's the Central African Republic in terms of being a market multinationals are willing to ignore.

I also don't see how ubi would decrease this advantage unless you could coordinate it on a global scale, which is never going to happen.

I definitely understand your points and I’m definitely someone who believes we need to find ways to close the gap but I don’t think just handing people money is the way. I think at its core a ubi promotes dependency and not self sufficiency. If I’m a young person and I can rack up 30K in debt to get an education and make a 100K or work long hours, do hard work to make a 100K and after the govt has its way with me I end up with 60K in my pocket. Option B is I can find the sweet spot where I make 35-40K, my tax burden is greatly reduced, working a much easier job not requiring an education or hard work/long hours and then be subsidized with 25K from the government. Where’s the motivation to work hard and earn more? Why not just get some easy job, keep my tax burden as low as possible and hit up the government for as much as possible? In the end I’m not ending up that far behind the guy who’s busting his ass for 100K a year.

I think if you go down that road, overall you end up with a less productive population and the productive people either leave or slip into being less productive. We already see many top professionals leaving Canada because they can earn more elsewhere, increases taxation likely means more of those people leaving.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
‘Billionaire wealth has bounced back’: Canada’s 20 richest people saw their fortunes grow by $37 billion during COVID-19, study says

"Canada’s 20 richest people saw their fortunes grow by $37 billion during pandemic, says a new study — as low-wage workers were disproportionately hit by COVID-19’s economic fallout...

The most-wealthy list, which includes several grocery store magnates, shows the country’s top billionaires are collectively worth $178 billion — while front-line grocery store workers at outlets like Loblaws, Metro, Sobeys and Save-On-Foods recently lost their $2 an hour “hero pay
.” End Quote

Reactions: oilers'72

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The uber rich have options to pack up, head for greener pastures and take their business interest with them. Then the tax burden falls to the upper middle and middle class, over time you’ll see a steady flow of professionals in various fields also leave for places where they keep more of their earnings. Eventually whoever’s left will get taxed into a “middle class” and they’ll get tired of working their bags off and not really getting ahead and they’ll become less productive.

Most people if offered a ubi aren’t going to become more productive, they’re going to adjust their lives to survive on less.
I mean this is what has been demonstrated time and time again. How many times in history does this need to be revisited. Fact of the matter is differential currency is a motivator. Pay people for more productivity and they will be more productive.

Unfortunately fixed wages are also problematic. So we're not maxing out human drive in any case.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007

I’m also a virologist from Wuhan and I know that BlueCheeseWithWings is the virus. I have a YouTube channel to prove it, PM for verification.

According to numerous major sources, Steve Bannon & his Chinese partner are bankrolling this propaganda effort through their Recently formed NGO “The Rule of Law Society”. If their claims are utterly baseless, designed to sow disinformation and foment political divides During a pandemic: should it be allowed?

Certainly, If there’s a shred of evidence to support it then the censoring bodies should be reprimanded and penalized — luckily we know who they are and where to find them. That’s the difference between large public organizations with share value tied into public perceptions, and tiny shell “media” companies financed by foreign governments and amoral political operators. The “Edmonton Times Bugle” and the “Buffalo Chronicle Daily” and the “People’s Voice Herald” might agree with you but when you look into how many of them are financed by the same goblins and started up yesterday, you really start to question things.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
@Bryanbryoil
How are you holding up mate?
Hawaii isn't getting a lot of coverage where I am, but looking at the stats it seems as if the spread is still increasing fast. I only have that to go on.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
@Bryanbryoil
How are you holding up mate?
Hawaii isn't getting a lot of coverage where I am, but looking at the stats it seems as if the spread is still increasing fast. I only have that to go on.

Oahu (Honolulu) has been hit very hard and have been on a lock down for the last 3 weeks with 1 more week to go, the numbers are going down there but still pretty high. The Big Island had a surge so they overtook Maui for the 2nd most cases in the state. Maui had some bumps but not as bad as the other 2 that have been hit harder. Kaua'i has been very lucky and has like 1 active case.

Reactions: harpoon and LaGu

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Oahu (Honolulu) has been hit very hard and have been on a lock down for the last 3 weeks with 1 more week to go, the numbers are going down there but still pretty high. The Big Island had a surge so they overtook Maui for the 2nd most cases in the state. Maui had some bumps but not as bad as the other 2 that have been hit harder. Kaua'i has been very lucky and has like 1 active case.
Yourself and family alright?
Yes I saw the surge from the graphics, of course there was no distiction between regions/islands. I know how that can be living in Lombardy while friends kept on saying Italy as a whole ain't that bad. Too bad half was in just one region.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So these platforms are censoring fake news. Damn them.

Circular logic. You are assuming information is false because its conveniently labeled as false. Where is the proof?

The platforms, in this instance and others are censoring information does not meet with their views. Notwithstanding that if we wanted to construct fake news conduits they would look like facebook, Twitter, reddit, and the internet.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yourself and family alright?
Yes I saw the surge from the graphics, of course there was no distiction between regions/islands. I know how that can be living in Lombardy while friends kept on saying Italy as a whole ain't that bad. Too bad half was in just one region.

We have been well, thanks for asking. As cold and flu season starts to kick up and we start allowing travel from outside of Hawaii all bets are off.

Reactions: Bangers and LaGu

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
As for the automation of jobs, this always gets overrated. 100 years ago 90% of people worked in agriculture which is automated now. what did the jobs go? people found other things to do. Of course, it is painful in the short run. creative destruction always is, but we will adapt. jobs aren't going to disappear. the economy is an evolving thing, always changing, the biggest problem with government is it has an incentive to keep it as one thing. As Bill Clinton said, you can either wait for the jobs of the past to never return, or you can find the jobs of the future.

Its hard to say, I cant say I have any clue whatll happen. I do not think any big changes will happen in 15-20 years. But I think in that 30 year range there could be a bigger shift to automation. The pace of change is pretty exponential, just look at technology 100 years ago. I also do not fear automation, because as you alluded to, well find better things to spend our time on as an economy. Moreso, the biggest thing will be a bigger retraining period if a shift does happen, which would cost alot of $

For me, when you look at the increasing wealth gap in the US or NA- alarm bells should be ringing loud. That wealth gap isnt due to automation- but the existing factors continuing PLUS the added gap caused by automation (who is going to own these assets)- the wealth gap will be at a tipping point

I keep telling my overly conserative friends that if you let the welath gap continue under the current government/economic policies, eventually it will get so big there will be a massive shift in people and they will go with some radical left wing leaders. Instead of waiting for a massive upheaval, you might as well make small changes now to improve it

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The uber rich have options to pack up, head for greener pastures and take their business interest with them. Then the tax burden falls to the upper middle and middle class, over time you’ll see a steady flow of professionals in various fields also leave for places where they keep more of their earnings. Eventually whoever’s left will get taxed into a “middle class” and they’ll get tired of working their bags off and not really getting ahead and they’ll become less productive.

Most people if offered a ubi aren’t going to become more productive, they’re going to adjust their lives to survive on less.

economics - bar stool economics

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I see your point about political capital, but why waste it on something as noninvasive as a mask? If we get to the point where the government is forcing people into ‘covid19 shots’ or requiring some sort of biometric evidence of ‘vaccination’ in order to travel across state lines etc ... then I’ll see the point in spending some of that political capital. Until then, a mask is no big deal. I put it on when common sense/courtesy dictates that I should, not because the government tells me to.
Masks are a big deal because they delimited the authority of the central government. The masks the general population wear only protect other people from you. Say you know you have been self isolating for four weeks. Do you need to wear a mask? Is it reasonable for the government to throw you in jail for not wearing a mask?

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Its hard to say, I cant say I have any clue whatll happen. I do not think any big changes will happen in 15-20 years. But I think in that 30 year range there could be a bigger shift to automation. The pace of change is pretty exponential, just look at technology 100 years ago. I also do not fear automation, because as you alluded to, well find better things to spend our time on as an economy. Moreso, the biggest thing will be a bigger retraining period if a shift does happen, which would cost alot of $

For me, when you look at the increasing wealth gap in the US or NA- alarm bells should be ringing loud. That wealth gap isnt due to automation- but the existing factors continuing PLUS the added gap caused by automation (who is going to own these assets)- the wealth gap will be at a tipping point

I keep telling my overly conserative friends that if you let the welath gap continue under the current government/economic policies, eventually it will get so big there will be a massive shift in people and they will go with some radical left wing leaders. Instead of waiting for a massive upheaval, you might as well make small changes now to improve it

Well, the thing that is hard is there is much less evidence of the wealth gap than people believe. At heart all that really matters is if people are much worse off compared to the wealthy as they were in the past. That is a much more difficult question than are the rich making more money compared to the poor. Even that seems simple enough, but what metric exactly do we look for? Just total take-home pay? Well then do we make that proportional? Like if the richest say 10% use to average 100,000 grand a year and now average 400,000. Meanwhile, the poorest 10% use to get 10,000 but now get 40,000 is that the same? as it is the same ratio or is the wealth gap now 360,000, when it used to only be 90,000. Sort of a silly point, but the big point is we don't' even really know how to measure these things. Something equally as silly, but important is that people just live longer. Older people have more money, so what percent of this gap is just the fact older people live longer and get richer than they use to. So many things alter them.

The big thing is do the poor have the opportunity to move up? Do they have a standard of living much better than the generations before them? The big point is so many people are just told there is rising inequality, but they don't even ask what that means. The poor do have the opportunity to move up and are much better off than generations before. So what does it matter? What are we so worried about statistics vs actual people's welfare? I think if you didn't know the numbers you couldn't tell. The wealth gap is not even perceptible to people. So the media selling it is just the usual left with socialist rhetoric, wanting a giant revolution.

Anyway, I am rambling. If the left gets what they want as per usual they will end up worse off. The wealthy will leave the country, or hide their wealth. It is so easy to do that now. If the left demands more income inequality they will not get it, but will end up much worse off. This is the lesson of history.

Reactions: McThome

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
A thread by Dr. Deena Hinshaw

Here is a summary of today’s #COVID19AB update.

We ID’d 146 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday & completed 13,003 tests. Currently, AB has 1,483 active cases. 41 people are in hospital, including 8 in ICU. There have been no deaths. (1/9)

AHS has confirmed 64 cases that were present at 48 schools while infectious. Since yesterday, we have confirmed 1 new school outbreak at Chris Akkerman School in #YYC, for a total of 10. (2/9)

There is no evidence of transmission within the schools, but we expect this to change eventually. That’s why we are extra cautious in declaring outbreaks. AHS is working closely with school authorities to ensure all close contacts are quickly isolated to limit spread. (3/9)

We are changing our testing approach to improve it for winter. Winter brings influenza season & people spend more time indoors. That brings more chances to catch a cold or the flu w/ symptoms similar to COVID-19. More people with symptoms means more will need to be tested. (4/9)

In May, AB offered voluntary asymptomatic testing to any Albertans. In more than 233,000 voluntary asymptomatic tests only about 7 per 10,000 tests were positive. We learned it’s rare to find cases in those w/o symptoms or known exposure. We are now prioritizing testing. (5/9)

We will continue testing any Albertan with symptoms, anyone who is a close contact & anyone linked to an outbreak. Asymptomatic testing is no longer recommended for Albertans who have no symptoms & no suspected exposure to COVID-19 (6/9)

We will continue offering testing for those with no symptoms or known exposure to groups most at risk of spreading COVID-19 to vulnerable populations, including residents & staff in congregate settings, healthcare workers, school teachers & staff, & those who are homeless. (7/9)

Widespread asymptomatic testing gave us valuable knowledge about spread and helped our labs prepare for the high volumes of testing we’ll need in the months ahead. This change in testing will ensure that testing is scheduled & results returned as quickly as possible. (8/9)

This has been a long pandemic. But we have learned much and today’s change is part of how we are continually updating our approach to incorporate what we learn. (9/9)

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Is this some kind of qanon thing? I am not trying to be condescending or anything, I am sincerely curios. It is all over the place with connecting the dots in the weirdest ways.
People need to pay attention to dangerous groups like WEF. Read through some of their literature ... it’s the scariest kind of propaganda you can find.

It’s no big deal that Blue Cheese didn’t notice the names were in alphabetical order .... but look at the names listed. Are those the people you want ‘resetting’ our society? And defining their actions as ‘great’?

Globalism is a cancer. It needs to be resisted in every way possible. I thank Blue Cheese for bringing the topic to the discussion and urge everyone to read the documents put out by these ‘great resetters’.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
People need to pay attention to dangerous groups like WEF. Read through some of their literature ... it’s the scariest kind of propaganda you can find.

It’s no big deal that Blue Cheese didn’t notice the names were in alphabetical order .... but look at the names listed. Are those the people you want ‘resetting’ our society? And defining their actions as ‘great’?

Globalism is a cancer. It needs to be resisted in every way possible. I thank Blue Cheese for bringing the topic to the discussion and urge everyone to read the documents put out by these ‘great resetters’.
You do realize that these are already the kinds of people that SET the society we live in right.
Rich people who money. They talk about stakeholders a lot.
Its basically all fluff.
Its pretty much, in the simplest of terms...
"How do we set up our own financial systems where shareholders and stakeholders don't lose so much money when the world comes to a hault"

These people are already in power. They have already shaped our world and will continue to do so as they always have done. People like them already drive the world as money makes the world go round. IF they want to talk about doing a better job and actually appearing to care about people more, thats a benefit I guess.

Edit: You mention how they are the scariest propaganda you can find. I have read a lot of messed up propaganda lately, I'd love to see what from them is scary propaganda.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018

A couple of things which I don't really get:
- These guys have met up every year for the last 50 years, Trump is a regular and was the keynote speaker last year during the opening in Davos. You seem to say that this is something new which they decided on over the last months.
- Going from Prince Andrew's connections with Epstein to that Prince Charles represents a pedophile family is pretty curious... I mean I think P.Andrew is a creep, not Epstein level but still, but does this mean that the entire British royal house should be labeled "family of pedophiles"? Again, if you are coming into this from "Trump" then it is pretty odd since he loves the royal family (except for Harry & Megan of course, which ironically have distanced themselves from the family).
- Lastly, if you look carefully there is a very simple explanation why Victora Alonsoperez name is first on the list... I'll give you a hint: Victora Alonsoperez ;)

Look, I have to repeat that I am not trying to bust your ***** over this post or anything, it was just weird in kind of a funny way.

It is unfortunate your intial reaction is to ask if this is a "Q thing." Also, I am sorry if you felt my post was 'all over the place,' but I think it is pretty straightforward.

I am aware these gatherings occur on a yearly basis; however, this summit (which was announced in June) is "a commitment to jointly and urgently build the foundations of our economic and social system for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future."

TPTB all agreed a "great reset" is needed - a mere couple months into the lockdowns. Aren't we lucky, that in a short amount of time, the parasitic elite concluded a global reset is what we need? Also, what does Trump have to do with this? With you mentioning Q and Trump, you must assume I support him.

Are you aware of the pedophile's family's close relationship with Jimmy Saville? He and Charles used to be chummy mates, but what does that matter? Why wouldn't we want the expertise of people whose inner circles include child rapists? If you think Andrew is an isolated incident for that family, hopefully you learn about Saville and Charles.

That is my mistake. When I initially heard of this, the source I was reading copy and pasted a mistake. Although I read the WEF release myself, I was more focused on the names than anything else.

A little about ChipSafer:

Chipsafer is a platform that can track and detect anomalies in livestock behaviour at any time and place with the aim of isolating the outbreak of such anomalies as soon as possible.

The animal wears an external smart device that transmits information about it to our company server, for processing and analysis.

The farmer can know where the animals are and receive warnings if the animal is outside of a specified area or if an anomaly is detected.

We transform the data gathered with our sensors into actionable information. The farmer can access all the information through his personal account.

Chipsafer seeks to improve the safety and security of livestock herds, while reducing ranchers environmental impact and providing traceability across the bovine lifecycle.

Am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist, or is there something alarming about that description - considering the CEO is part of a summit titled: The Great Reset?

If you confused why I made the connection between Mastercard and digital currency:

Mastercard launches digital currency kit for central banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->