Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
If you get stung by one you might not think that. lol

See this is what confuses me. You aren't worried about a virus that has killed 250k people but a hornet that kills 50 people in Japan a year. I'm not sleeping on the hornet either.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So right now of all times the Murder Hornet has made it's way from Asia to the US. Another thing to scare people into staying inside. Nobody finds all this suspicious?
I find the TIMING of this pandemic to be very suspicious. I mean, IF you wanted to destroy another country, one you compete with at the highest level (on a global scale), how could you conceivably do a better job without firing a shot than this pandemic?

I don't think there's any question the CCP at best mishandled the matter. But the other reasons as to how and why this virus spread are far more nefarious.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
See this is what confuses me. You aren't worried about a virus that has killed 250k people but a hornet that kills 50 people in Japan a year. I'm not sleeping on the hornet either.
Beyond that they destroy bee colonies at will. And THAT will undoubtedly cause a chain reaction as it pertains to the ecosystem. And if you believe people who make the environment a top priority, these Asian murder hornets will not do anything but exacerbate the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad