How good is Coldplay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
*** I cannot stress this enough. Some political talk is fine, but once we start to show party lines, it's 100% done. This is not a political debate. We can talk about how it affects politics (unemployment, help on the way financially, etc) - but we cannot go into party lines. I will immediately remove you from the thread. There will be no more warnings.***

Instant thread bans will be in play.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
For what it's worth, I think "Sky Full of Stars" is the best Coldplay song and it could have salvaged their Super Bowl performance somewhat if they performed it. I'm still miffed that they didn't include it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
sS8MQxK.jpg

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
So for people that like Radiohead, what's yer favorite album?

I personally think "Kid A" is the coolest/most groundbreaking but "In Rainbows" is the most pleasurable to listen to.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I feel like a non-so-far-fetched COVID-19 theory would be that Nickelback is behind it all in order to improve their sales and clout in the music world. I mean, when was the last time we heard from them? Who can account for their whereabouts?

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I feel like a non-so-far-fetched COVID-19 theory would be that Nickelback is behind it all in order to improve their sales and clout in the music world. I mean, when was the last time we heard from them? Who can account for their whereabouts?

I've heard they're:
  • Standing in line at clubs they'll never get in
  • It's like the bottom of the ninth and they're never gonna win
So maybe you're right? Desperate times call for desperate bats...er, measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad