Coronavirus CoVID-19 Checkup Thread

Sep 19, 2008
This f***ing idiot thinks he can just rush everything back and it'll all be fixed by Easter. :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008
Coronavirus updates: Senate and White House agree on $2 trillion aid deal

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy said Tuesday that a man is accused of coughing on a Wegmans food store employee on Sunday in Manalapan, New Jersey, and telling the woman he has the coronavirus. Prosecutors say the woman was concerned that Falcone was standing too close to her and an open display of prepared food, so she asked him to step back as she covered the food. Instead, prosecutors allege, he stepped forward, leaned toward her and "purposely coughed," then laughed and said he was infected with the coronavirus.

Sep 19, 2008
You wTch Fox News?
D-VO9M6WsAIJXJi

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO

Americans have been so persistently advised & conditioned that masks ONLY protect the ill, that we as a whole are having a very hard time believing that masks for everyone in a crowd is worth the extra effort. It will be interesting (and probably scary) to see whether this particular behavior modification will gain widespread public acceptance. I prefer to just stay away from ignorant people.

Sep 19, 2008
As posted earlier I was a bit concerned seeing Franklin Graham on the TV the other day talk about the power of prayer in these tough times. Then Franklin Graham goes on TV and says we are being punished by God? Are you serious buddy? What did we do?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
As posted earlier I was a bit concerned seeing Franklin Graham on the TV the other day talk about the power of prayer in these tough times. Then Franklin Graham goes on TV and says we are being punished by God? Are you serious buddy? What did we do?
We didn't send in our checks & bequeathments. Sinners, all! :madfire:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad