Coronavirus CoVID-19 Checkup Thread

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
My God you're an easily influenced fool. No more deadly than any other virulent strain.

I'm not saying that at all.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Hopefully I am not.

I am not willfully ignorant, just skeptical.

What better way to control a populace than fear?

Good one. Maybe I should tattoo my forehead?

BTW this would be thread of the century if the politics board was still here.

I'm so happy we have at least one person here that's not brainwashed to just assume everything the government tells us. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Reactions: Stylizer1
Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
images

@Roman Fell we’re at the precipice of an enormous cross roads

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008

This dolt thinks it's almost time to return to normalcy

News it may take a very long time until people can leave their homes and return to normal. This isn't even close to over.

Sep 19, 2008

Can I be real with you for a moment

The fact that someone in charge could think that it's okay to end CDC restrictions and return to normalcy is highly disturbing. If anything the restrictions need to be worse. People are all around California and the midwest ignoring that a virus is going around. They have NO CARE IN THE WORLD. Lock em all up at home.

Seriously what is wrong with staying at home during a crisis like this. If you dont' need to go out don't f***ing go out.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Can I be real with you for a moment

The fact that someone in charge could think that it's okay to end CDC restrictions and return to normalcy is highly disturbing. If anything the restrictions need to be worse. People are all around California and the midwest ignoring that a virus is going around. They have NO CARE IN THE WORLD. Lock em all up at home.

Seriously what is wrong with staying at home during a crisis like this. If you dont' need to go out don't f***ing go out.

Sorry, could you rephrase this as an embedded tweet?

Reactions: Vertain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad