OT: Corona virus thread-7 months later we're still screwed (MOD: NO POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Remember Bjuggy had some back injuries. Those will slow you down. :wally:
He had back-to-back injuries, that became back-to-back-to-back injuries, those really sucked. But then he was traded and it was all good for us.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Season ticket holders check your email from them Panthers.

They advise they are either returning your money for the six home games we missed or giving you a credit plus Cats Cash.

Be sure to check your $$ amount. In my email it stated I would get back $322. My tickets for the 6 games is $576, plus I bought parking. I also bought 4 extra tickets to the Ranger game and prepaid for the first round of the playoffs! My total was more than $1400!

I have emailed my rep so we'll see what happens.

Be sure to check!

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Season ticket holders check your email from them Panthers.

They advise they are either returning your money for the six home games we missed or giving you a credit plus Cats Cash.

Be sure to check your $$ amount. In my email it stated I would get back $322. My tickets for the 6 games is $576, plus I bought parking. I also bought 4 extra tickets to the Ranger game and prepaid for the first round of the playoffs! My total was more than $1400!

I have emailed my rep so we'll see what happens.

Be sure to check!

I got the email. Let me know how it plays out. I have a hard time believing the Panthers would cut you a check.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Bob will start. It wont matter though as all the Carolina blue liners that got hurt will be back. The only Florida hope is they give Trocheck 25 minutes a night

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
31 Thoughts: How a 24-team NHL playoff structure could work - Sportsnet.ca

Sounds more and more like (maybe surprisingly) Florida isnt gonna get f***ed over and it will be expanded playoffs. Who starts in net game 1? (Likely vs Canes)

Bob will start. It wont matter though as all the Carolina blue liners that got hurt will be back. The only Florida hope is they give Trocheck 25 minutes a night

I think it’s more likely that we play someone from the Atlantic or the Rangers.

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If Trocheck gets tripped facing an empty net, will they call it?

Reactions: Cold Cat

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

I still don't get why they insisted on resuming school for the remaining two weeks of the semester, I'm glad all the universities remained closed (not that we have class anyway at this point, but still).

Reactions: Cold Cat

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think it’s more likely that we play someone from the Atlantic or the Rangers.
It is, you were right. The Athletic discussed the format yesterday and it's essentially going to be a round robin where you play each team in your hub once, after that the top 2 teams get a bye, and the other 4 teams play a best of 3 or 5 play-in to make the playoffs. The format is a huge advantage for Florida as assuming Tampa and Boston get the byes Florida just has to win a best of 3 or 5 against one of NYR, Montreal, or Toronto. (Florida would then move on to play Tampa or Boston in a best of 7 in the 1st round of the playoffs and get destroyed, but I'll take a playoff appearance with no shame).

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
The Bundesliga handled games pretty well this weekend I thought. Did anyone else watch it?

I did watch it and even the fans didnt show up in front of the arena. They have a pretty good concept and I dont see any reason the NHL cant do the same

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I think barkov is single now so I expect amazing production!:sarcasm::naughty::banana:

Sources? I've think he's been single since the new year. Could be why he sucked this year? At least his ex? gf hasn't posted a single post with him since december

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I just think Barkov was hurt, he'd randomly miss stretches of play, not take faceoffs, looked like he was stretching out sometimes on the ice (his back?) I feel like he was at 70% all year just dealing with a nagging injury.

Yep... And there were continuous reports here and there, non officially, about a nagging injury

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Sources? I've think he's been single since the new year. Could be why he sucked this year? At least his ex? gf hasn't posted a single post with him since december

the girl posted a pic on Instagram with another dude. She’s been posting with him a lot lately

can’t link because she’s private

Reactions: Boothinator

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I just think Barkov was hurt, he'd randomly miss stretches of play, not take faceoffs, looked like he was stretching out sometimes on the ice (his back?) I feel like he was at 70% all year just dealing with a nagging injury.
I guess it was a groin injury, that’s why he left her.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad