Post-Game Talk: Corona virus @ Lime Disease, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
caps haven't played in like two weeks. I expect a very sluggish effort. And I doubt playing a team like montreal will get them excited either. 3-1 habs.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
The title is just creepy

It's making me thirsty.

Panik and Kovalschmuck hatties and watch some posters spontaneously combust.

tumblr_o0qhidV0Ro1uy48vko1_500.gifv

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Kovy been producing a PPG and playing close to 20 mins a night. Still would love to snag him for a low-round pick @ the TDL. I know we had the chance to sign him, but, the whole league was unsure of the risk and whether or not he could still play at an above average to high level - he has certainly shown that he still can in MTL.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Kovy been producing a PPG and playing close to 20 mins a night.... he has certainly shown that he still can in MTL.
sample size = 8 games
only seen a couple clips so far, it'll be nice to see a full game to get a better idea of what he still has
I'd be very surprised if he can keep it going for the next 30+ games; I don't think his role on WSH would be any better than 3rd line and PP2 versus his bigger role in MTL

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
sample size = 8 games
only seen a couple clips so far, it'll be nice to see a full game to get a better idea of what he still has
I'd be very surprised if he can keep it going for the next 30+ games; I don't think his role on WSH would be any better than 3rd line and PP2 versus his bigger role in MTL

There is no pp ice time for a right shot on the Caps. He is not cut out to play in Oshie/Wilson's spot and he isn't getting any Ov ice time.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Kovy been producing a PPG and playing close to 20 mins a night. Still would love to snag him for a low-round pick @ the TDL. I know we had the chance to sign him, but, the whole league was unsure of the risk and whether or not he could still play at an above average to high level - he has certainly shown that he still can in MTL.

So why was he so awful in LA? Those folks were paying him a pretty penny but he waited until everything fell apart for a light to go off? If Caps sign him after all this he'll be relaxed all over again. :laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
They know how to count...impressive...

Also, hockey is back...finally...:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad