Corona deals?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I thought that ship sailed a few months ago, at least. Maybe I'm wrong. Certainly feels like car sales rebounded higher than they fell. I know for example a ton of Kia and Hyundai dealerships started jacking fees onto some cars that put them well over MSRP, and if you're taking delivery on certain models it could be months before you get it.

I've been looking at year old lux sedans for about a year now. Cadillac CTS, Audi A6 and Volvo S90 are my contenders at the moment. They seemed to all bottom out in the spring when Coronamania was runnin wild. Prices crept back up recently to a point where I'm not quite as serious about my search.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Yeah by all accounts I've heard the used car market is booming

New car market is not.

I sold my car over KBB, which was nice.

That being said, if you look hard enough and are willing to drive you can find deals on craigslist and FB marketplace if you act quick and have cash in hand

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah by all accounts I've heard the used car market is booming

New car market is not.

I sold my car over KBB, which was nice.

That being said, if you look hard enough and are willing to drive you can find deals on craigslist and FB marketplace if you act quick and have cash in hand

Yep. I sold a car on FB Marketplace about 2 months ago, and m' lady's brother just sold a 10 year old Mazda 3 for 5400 on Craigslist. Clean, used cars are getting top dollar lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad