News Article: Corey Pronmans: "Farm system rankings" Habs at 6. -The Athletic

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
KK, Suzuki, Poehling, Romanov, Brook, Mete, Juulsen, Ylönen, Primeau, Olofsson, Harris, Fleury and Ikonen. All of them, except Mete and Juulsen, are U20. That's some serious young talent coming up. With KK leading the way, I really like our future.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
He had 3-4 bad games before being sent down, those must have been the only Habs games your u watched him play. His fall play was very good, Juulsen called him the Habs best defender for a couple games and MB praised him during the odd quarter season press conference he had. Juulsen had good games for 15-16 of the games he played this year and only struggled for the last 5. He was last on the d for turnovers, was producing at a 20 point pace (which was picking up) and he was even praised at one point for his good okay by an opposing coach. Tsn690 was even advocating in their annoying lunacy to trade Petry since Juulsen was ready.

He wasn't a first pairing guy but he is young enough for the Habs to not worry about him being a solid 3/4 for his career.
Let's agree to disagree and move on. I watched several of his games, didn't like what I seen. There's nothing more to it than that, no agenda, no nothing. I thought his game was very meh. I was calling for him to.be sent down long before he was.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
He was struggling for a good 8-10 games before being sent down. Before that, we all saw the stabilizing presence potential he has. That he was struggling is just normal, damn he's what, 21 ?

Really hope he does heal correctly, to me, he could have the kind of impact Hamrlik had when he was with us.

Reactions: Uncle Gary

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Juulsen was injured on Nov 19th, came back a month later, plays 4 games, gets sent down and plays 3 games and then they shut him down for the season. So we don't even know what happened, did his injury get worse? Was it impacting him and he didn't say at first, cause why bring him back a month later (he came back on 12-11) only to play a few games and then go to the AHL only to play a few games. I watched that last Laval game and nothing happened to him in the game that I could see so it makes you wonder what was going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad