Corey Hirsch Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.am.ca

About time a professional player talks about this. NHLPA Union members should sit there and wait, they should not be able to play anywhere else at all. Thats how its supposed to be.

I.am.ca

When the topic of NHL replacement players comes up, it is met with anger and resistance.

Do NHL players not realize this is exactly what they are doing by taking jobs in Europe?

This is why i couldn't give 2 craps about the NHL right now, its a damn joke. Like Corey says, what is he going to tell his pregnant wife and 2 kids? "Oh sorry, daddy can't pay the bills and buy you food and clothes because NHL players want to stay in shape for a few games while the NHL is locked out, sorry kids."

Screw the NHL Players over in Europe, what a bunch of jackasses.

They will, however, give NHL players an understanding it is not OK to bring their lockout mess to Europe and believe they are doing no harm.

We are now at 236 lives and counting, not to mention the families that have been affected.

So before NHL players come to Europe, I suggest they take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves why they are coming?

Other than to stay in shape, they will be playing for little money and will be destroying the job security of others.

Is this not exactly what the NHL players are fighting against back in North America?

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
How is this different than the Corey Hirsch thread that is already in this section? :deadhorse

The two articles referenced are the same, just different URLs.... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad