Corey Crawford and Bruce Graham in a car accident ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
I've read from some peoples that Blackhawks G prospect's Corey Crawford and 2004 eligible have a car accident with their teamate James Sandford.

The T&T stated that 'alcohol was not involved'

What is T&T and do you heard of this ?

Thanks

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
doesnt seem likely as i have heard NOTHING on this so far, and hawk fans would be all over this

Campino

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
T&T is just the local Moncton paper.

There is about a thousand rumors going around Moncton about this. No one knows for sure what there situations are.
From what i gathered, Corey Crawford took the worst of the crash. Bruce Graham and James Sanford have stiff necks but are still suiting up for their next playoff game. All 3 are currently under-going physio to get in better condition. Rumor has it that another goalie was recalled and Crawford may sit out for 1 game. I heard he has a concussion and it hurts when he wears a helmet and the doctors say he can`t play until his head doesn`t hurt. He is still questionable for the next game on Saturday. Apparently the car rolled over and Crawfords door hit a pole. Hope this isn`t true. Crawfords is our #1 Goalie, Sanford #1 defensmen, and Graham is one of our top 6 forwards.

This is mostly rumors that have been floating around.

The local paper only reported that those 3 players were in a car accident, all 3 are fine and are ready to play their next game. They also added alcohol was not a factor.

When something new is written about this in the paper ill let you guys no. But according to the paper as of now all 3 players are fine and ready to play. You know how bad some rumors get twisted around.

Also, I don`t know if Blackhawk fans already knew or not but Corey Crawford was just recently named QMJHL Defensive player of the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad