Line Combos: COPP STASTNY EHLERS

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
line with these 3 for the remainder of the season?

definitely not elite a la 'skog nat mc rantanen or marchand bergeron pastrnak but still could be formidable like
pearson carter toffoli or schwatrz shenn taraseno.

coach had this lineup for a while last season and it was beautiful. then for some reason(s) he decided to split them up. yeah i know they're on the ice together but not as often as before.

a couple may think that the first and third lines may be impacted by this. i don't care - i want to see how well this 2nd line would fare the rest of the season.

i am kind of curious how a dubois scheifele wheeler line would perform.

Reactions: hn777

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
line with these 3 for the remainder of the season?

definitely not elite a la 'skog nat mc rantanen or marchand bergeron pastrnak but still could be formidable like
pearson carter toffoli or schwatrz shenn taraseno.

coach had this lineup for a while last season and it was beautiful. then for some reason(s) he decided to split them up. yeah i know they're on the ice together but not as often as before.

a couple may think that the first and third lines may be impacted by this. i don't care - i want to see how well this 2nd line would fare the rest of the season.

i am kind of curious how a dubois scheifele wheeler line would perform.

Poorly. 55 and 26 shouldn't be on the ice together

Reactions: AlaskaJet

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
ok - agreed - both 55 n 26 have been abysmal.

connor dubois and alternate 55 n 26 every 2 to 3 games at the right side.

connor and dubois each are one man wrecking crews. they will thrive no matter who is put at rw.

no matter what anybody thinks coach mofo is going to do what he wants.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The only area 27-9-25 was below water was HDCF%, but that's without D pairing context. They were above water everywhere else, and so was most of the rest of the team. Once Stastny is fully healthy I think you go back to it for sure.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
any lineup that has a combo of scheifele-dubois-stastny-lowry down the middle + PLD and Connor together + wheeler out of the top 6, is fine by me.

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
How much rope does Maurice have left to give to 55 and 26. They just aren't producing and the losses are piling up. He has to go back to what was working before. Way too much ice time and responsibility being given gratus to those 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad