OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) IV - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
How do the new Xbox and PlayStation coming out compare?

Has anyone created VR successfully ala Ready Player One yet?

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
looked up a ruprecht scene for a laugh on youtube and not shitting, the ad before it was one of those "masterclass" things… about acting by steve martin

Last edited:

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Tried watching Joker and got about 20 minutes in. I will eventually give it a go again but I don’t get the hype so far.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Started Upload last night. Very funny dark humor.

Also, I finally got my girlfriend to watch the Ghost In The Shell SAC series because I wanted to watch the two seasons before going into SAC_2045 which was recently premiered on Netflix. And she actually likes it. I'm perplexed.

Finally finished Giri Haji. That was wild, though not a fan of how it ended.

It wasn't even really a bad ending, just sorta underwhelming after all the buildup.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Started Upload last night. Very funny dark humor.

Also, I finally got my girlfriend to watch the Ghost In The Shell SAC series because I wanted to watch the two seasons before going into SAC_2045 which was recently premiered on Netflix. And she actually likes it. I'm perplexed.

It wasn't even really a bad ending, just sorta underwhelming after all the buildup.

SAC_2045 is trash and is an insult to be called or even be involved with ghost in the shell

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I really liked season two of Dead To Me, maybe even more than the first. Except the ending of it. Too much.

Im having a real hard time starting it.

I enjoyed season 1 but keep seeing that show as one of those where you question how they can keep the storyline going.

Can you explain season 2 without massive spoilers?

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Molly's Game on Netflix is a really solid flick for anyone looking to watch something. It's based on a true story as well. Def worth the watch.
Have that on my watchlist.

Speaking of Netflix last night I watched Extraction with Chris Hemsworth. Highly recommend it. Best movie I've seen this year.

Reactions: Billdo

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
My wife and I crushed the last season of 13 Reasons Why. Meh, it is so far fetched at this point but it was entertaining.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
If you guys haven't been watching "What We Do In The Shadows" on FX, I'd recommend it. Think The Office, but set in Staten Island and they're vampires.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
If you guys haven't been watching "What We Do In The Shadows" on FX, I'd recommend it. Think The Office, but set in Staten Island and they're vampires.

Make sure you all watch the original movie first too!! Its so good.

The commercials did nothing for me but I am also the guy who didn’t watch the Office until like 4 years ago or so. Now I’ve seen every episode about 10 times. I will give this a shot based on your two posts here.

Edit: I think I hate Carrells new show Space Force. I’ve laughed only a few times through a few episodes.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
The commercials did nothing for me but I am also the guy who didn’t watch the Office until like 4 years ago or so. Now I’ve seen every episode about 10 times. I will give this a shot based on your two posts here.

I'd say, about the TV show anyway, that you might need to give it a few episodes before warming up to it.

Edit: I think I hate Carrells new show Space Force. I’ve laughed only a few times through a few episodes.

Yeah, it was sorta forgettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad