OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) III - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This is your reminder that f***ING SLAYER are coming to PNC Bank Arts Center next Saturday and you can get in via secondary markets for $25. Napalm Death, Testament and Lamb of God are the openers

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
This is your reminder that ****ING SLAYER are coming to PNC Bank Arts Center next Saturday and you can get in via secondary markets for $25. Napalm Death, Testament and Lamb of God are the openers
Last Slayer show I went to was kind of depressing. There were guys there with their kids. Made me feel old :(

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Any Star Wars fans out there see Solo?

Curious how fans think it was compared to all of the other movies of recent.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

Saw it yesterday.

It was mostly awesome. I liked it better than I thought I would after reading reviews and chatter and what-not. Whoever the guy was that played Han was great, and Donald Glover was an awesome Lando.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Saw it yesterday.

It was mostly awesome. I liked it better than I thought I would after reading reviews and chatter and what-not. Whoever the guy was that played Han was great, and Donald Glover was an awesome Lando.

Rumors were that the original directors were shooting the movie like an episode of Community or Parks n Rec. which seems to have killed the chance for the movie to be a huge hit. I’ve seen a lot of reviews claim that the young Han ruins the movie but I’m glad to see you don’t agree.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

Saw it yesterday and really liked it.

I went in not liking the guy playing Han from the trailers but came out thinking he did a really good job.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Saw it yesterday and really liked it.

I went in not liking the guy playing Han from the trailers but came out thinking he did a really good job.

This seems to be my feeling from the commercials but also some of the corny looking race of aliens they are creating.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Rumors were that the original directors were shooting the movie like an episode of Community or Parks n Rec. which seems to have killed the chance for the movie to be a huge hit. I’ve seen a lot of reviews claim that the young Han ruins the movie but I’m glad to see you don’t agree.

My only complaint about him is that his voice sounds NOTHING like Harrison Ford's. But his acting is spot on.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Damn that new Fire Emblem trailer looked unreal. I don't want to get a switch just for one game though aha

Though maybe by the time it's going to our they'll be cheaper

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Nah I dont think the switch will get cheaper. If anything they will make a more expensive unit with bigger storage or something

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Plenty of games worth playing on the Switch.

I know but realistically I'd only get it for Fire Emblem aha

Maybe the new Pokemon too but I'm not sold on it yet. The only series I'm committed to and have gotten every game to this point is fire emblem.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Breath of the Wild is great. I doesn't feel like a Zelda game but it's still a great game.

I've never been that into the Zelda series to be honest. Breath of the Wild looks great but I mean I have no affinity to it, I'm not compelled to play it like I am Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad