Recalled/Assigned: Conor Garland Recalled

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Interested to see who gets more ice time between Garland and Kempe. Would love to see Garland get a bunch of games here, but I imagine he gets the lion's share of the healthy scratches in favor of Kempe.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Interested to see who gets more ice time between Garland and Kempe. Would love to see Garland get a bunch of games here, but I imagine he gets the lion's share of the healthy scratches in favor of Kempe.

I think if you call him up he's gotta play.
Like TheLegend said yesterday if Kempe is just gonna play don't even call Garland up. He's still a developing young player and having him sit around up here doing nothing isn't good for that.

Right now is probably the perfect time to try and integrate another skill player. Team is playing well, slot him in and see what happens. Crouse and Archibald will probably continue to handle the PK primarily. Panik will probably see some more shifts there with Grabner out. I'd even give Fischer a try.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Kempe was working out in Grabner’s spot today. Since it’s a one game road trip and the Roadrunners don’t play until the next weekend it doesn’t hurt to give him a look the next couple of games.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad