Player Discussion Connor McDavid Part VII: Hart, Ross & Lindsay Winner | 100 Points In 53 Games!

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Not sure why my post was deleted for 'no proof' when the proof was literally two posts up, quote from his agent.

His agent and Holland are both stating they're unsure if he will be on the opening night roster let alone training camp, but you guys would rather listen to a quote from a guy who got it from another guy who was at a camp with McDavid where he looked 'amazing'. I mean, every piece of video evidence and evidence from the Gary Roberts camp suggests he is still unable to do much skating out there. The video Del Preston linked , he is turning corners literally like Lucic. He isn't anywhere near game speed and seeing him make those turns at that speed in comparison to his past training videos when he was healthy are staggering.

I understand wanting him to be good to go, but everything points to him being very far out.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
They said they can't guarentee him to be ready cause they can't and don't want to tell us yes and then him suddenly not be ready

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->