Connor McDavid 18/19 Highlight Video

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
A fitter video featuring connor mcdavid... alright then.

mCAE1InH.jpg

Husker Du

Sponsor
Mar 18, 2012
Edmonton
It still amazes me how he can blow by defenders so easily. Everyone in the league knows his speed but they still get caught by it. There really doesn’t seem to be any defense against it. Such a treat to watch!

Reactions: Aerrol

Austerlitz

Jun 26, 2018
It still amazes me how he can blow by defenders so easily. Everyone in the league knows his speed but they still get caught by it. There really doesn’t seem to be any defense against it. Such a treat to watch!

20 years from now, people will use that as proof that he wasn't that great. 'Lol, those D can barely skate! He could never do that in 2030!'

His own greatness used against him. Call it the Gretzky treatment.

Husker Du

Sponsor
Mar 18, 2012
Edmonton
20 years from now, people will use that as proof that he wasn't that great. 'Lol, those D can barely skate! He could never do that in 2030!'

His own greatness used against him. Call it the Gretzky treatment.
Watching Gretzky as a younger kid and then a teenager by the time he was sold, I always loved it. However, I didn’t fully appreciate his greatness due to my youth. I make sure my kids, even though they aren’t huge hockey fans, understand the context of what they are watching when he plays. His greatness will be talked about for many years.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Watching that -even if he isn't the focus- you can also get a feel for Draisaitl skill, and how together those two just go on another level. It's not often you see a duo complement each other so effectively, the fact that both are among the league leaders in goals shows this.

I think this is the one reason why you play Neal with Nuge. Of the big three, Nuge has the least goal scoring upside; thus he's going to be least impacted but Neal's inability to play-make.

Wretched Oil

Right out of 'er
Feb 19, 2008
Amazing!

Beautiful day outside, first one in forever and I'm watching this beauty instead

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Watching Gretzky as a younger kid and then a teenager by the time he was sold, I always loved it. However, I didn’t fully appreciate his greatness due to my youth. I make sure my kids, even though they aren’t huge hockey fans, understand the context of what they are watching when he plays. His greatness will be talked about for many years.
That's poor parenting ;)

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Exceptional work, as always Bossman
My favourites are the still the ones you did in 2013-14, where you highlighted a handful of players (Hall, Nuge, Ebs, Perron, Schutlz and Yakupov).

I've been working on a few videos since May (McDavid, Draisaitl, Nuge, Chiasson, Kassian, Nurse and Russell). Hopefully done before pre-season. If they're half as good as yours, it'll be worth the time invested

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->