Recalled/Assigned: Connolly, Brown, Kucherov & others to Syracuse, Drouin to Halifax | Sustr staying

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
He absolutely earned a spot with this team. Hopefully this is just so Drouin gets his 9, and then Connolly gets called back up.

Whoops, jumped the gun. Well color me confused, I really thought he deserved to stay.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
The Lightning's active roster stands at 23 players, with 13 forwards, eight defensemen and two goaltenders. Defensemen Mattias Ohlund and Brian Lee will begin the season on the injured reserve list.

Here are Sunday's assignments.

Mike Angelidis Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
J.T. Brown Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
Brett Connolly Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
J.P. Cote Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
Jonathan Drouin Halifax Mooseheads (QMJHL)
Kristers Gudlevskis Florida Everblades (ECHL)
Dmitry Korobov Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
Nikita Kucherov Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
Matt Taormina Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
Dana Tyrell Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/inde...oster_a_regular-season_look.html#incart_river

13F, 8D which means Sustr is staying with the Lightning for now.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
wow only the gun line made it barberio sustr as an 8th d no other kids killorn and gudas kinda shocking. Not that killorn gudas is shocking is the kids would have bet anything on four forwards at least making the team how fast till trade pyatt?

Well this is gonna be an interesting season. I'll start stocking in bourbon.
:help:

Look at the upside we absolutely have the best team in hockey.

Its just sitting in the minors right now:)

I am laughing my ass off in the thought screw it take our top 7 pick next year trade it to who we believe by a crystal ball will have the number one choice the year after and get conner mcdavid just saying makes as much sense as im seeing around here.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I did not see this coming. Connolly absolutely deserved a spot. I don't see how you don't trade Malone to open a spot for the kid.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Definitely not the last we'll see of Connolly.

I said it in the lineup thread, that it was hard finding a spot for Connolly. Looks like they didn't want to break up the top gun line.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Very surprised by Connolly. But he is obviously the short list to be called up.

Syracuse should dominate again. Too bad I cannot say the same about the Lightning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad