Connect your real life situations with the Oilers

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
Me and my cousin thought of a fun little game to play in light of how bad we have been doing.

Just take unfortunate incidents, stupid moves or any other situations from real life and join em up with our terrible Oilers group in any way you can.

An example:

Me and my cousin had to catch a bus, and it was already at the stop, but we just casually walked to it anyways and missed it. After that I said "Well, we didn't show enough urgency there, just like the Oilers".

We were on a roll that day made a lot of fun ones, cant remember them unfortunately.

Hopefully you guys can have a go at this and maybe it will relieve some tension.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Woke up much later than I wanted to today. Was asleep for the first two periods of the day.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
My dad owns a pharmacy, I would never clean my room so he told me if I clean my room he'll buy me my very own hockey team. My hockey team isn't very good, so I stopped cleaning my room again.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Starting in 2010, I won three lottery tickets in three consecutive years. Every single time I left the convenience store, without fail, I'd slip on dog **** and fall on my face.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
On the weekend, I decided my car was good enough to drive in the snow without getting stuck. I got stuck once, and after finally getting out, I decided to try again without changing anything. I proceeded to get stuck twice more over the course of the weekend, and I plan to drive again tomorrow without putting on better tires.

OneMoreAstronaut

Reduce chainsaw size
May 3, 2003
I once had a bunch of hockey cards with some players who weren't actually very good, and a bunch more with some players that were definitely bad. I wanted to trade the ones that were definitely bad with my friends, but none of them wanted any, so I didn't make any trades.

Oh except the one time that I had an ok defenseman card - I traded that one to the bully that lived down the street, for the promise of future hockey cards.

SirMcJesusThe1st

Jul 10, 2003
Edmonton
My life's been a complete and utter failure for the last decade. Everyone that once loved me is now emotionally distant, knowing that in the end, I'll just break their hearts once again.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
I have the potential to be something respectable. But instead I just kinda coast through my day then spend my nights at the bar when I probably should be focusing on improving myself.

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
I was in such a hurry to get to the other side of my house that I toe dragged so hard that I broke 3 toes toe dragging in to a chair leg

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I scrimped and saved and underwent years of personal hardship in order to buy a Mercedes. Thing was a ****ing lemon and a magnet for bird ****. Now I only drive BMWs.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I had no previous experience for a job I interviewed for, but when I showed up to the interview I knew the guy from way back. He didn't bother to look at my resume, simply told me the job was mine. Scary part is, there's this 50 year old special needs guy who works as a caretaker there, but I honestly think he understands my job better than I do. In fact, some days I take the afternoon off and let him take my calls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad