Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

Congrats from Columbus..

Your run and win gives a lot of small markets like Columbus hope!

Congrats! Was a helluva series to watch!

Danny__K

Oct 6, 2005
congrats carolina. You made my summer with all the oiler fans tolerable and for that i am deeply greatful.

HoustonHockeyNut

Jun 15, 2006
Houston, TX
Many congratulations from Houston!

I've enjoyed the 'Canes style of play all season long and was pulling for 'em in the finals. Also great to see two straight champs coming out of the Southeast Division! It would appear the league's balance of power has shifted back eastward.

Great season, fun playoff run, excellent final, and an awesome win tonight.

Hail to the champs!

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Congrats. Cherrish this moment, savour it. This is the pinacle of Hockey, winning the Stanley Cup. Relish in this moment and party hard.

Don't party too hard though, you have to come back alive for next season ;)

HackandLube

Dec 7, 2005
Congradulations from Calgary!

And especially to Mike Commodore for winning the cup on his second chance. Thanks Canes!!!

HughJass*

SSJTOM said:
Congrats. Cherrish this moment, savour it. This is the pinacle of Hockey, winning the Stanley Cup. Relish in this moment and party hard.

Don't party too hard though, you have to come back alive for next season ;)

Says the man with the most awesome avatar I have ever seen!

I love you guys, btw :D Everyone gets love equally...now drink a beer for the gipper!

hatedkidatskool*

Congrats from the St. Louis Blues

You earned it! We did help you by giving Weight so please do us a favor and return him back to St. Louis, haha. Great game, great playoffs and a lot of fun to watch. Good luck in the offseason!

Junipero

Jun 11, 2003
Paradise, NL
Congrats to the Canes and all their fans. I'm glad a team from the East one the Cup. It was an exciting Final, thanks for some great hockey.

avspatti

Dec 1, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
Congrats from Colorado

Congratulations to the Canes! Wonderful series between two fun teams to watch. Enjoy the Cup . . . you'll always remember this night. :clap:

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Congratulations to the 'Canes, their fans, and let's not forget those Hartford Whalers fans out there who continued to pull for this team even after they moved south!

Squirrel in the Hole

Be the best squirrel in the hole
Feb 18, 2004
Sydney
Congratulations from Detroit

Congratulations Canes, especially to Aaron Ward, Ray Whitney, Pete Karmonos and Jimmy Rutherford.

Steve Chiasson is smiling up in Heaven.

Well Done!

Last edited:

TubbyTerrion*

Congratulations from Gary Bettman...

he was sure hockey would work in "Carolina"... now he just needs to find it on a map :)

I swear, I honestly think he believes there's a place called Carolina, and it's not just ... in my mind...

Bluesfan1981

Mar 21, 2006
USA
TubbyTerrion said:
he was sure hockey would work in "Carolina"... now he just needs to find it on a map :)

I swear, I honestly think he believes there's a place called Carolina, and it's not just ... in my mind...

Brind'Amour took the cup and ran away from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad