Congratulations!

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Congrats from this Pens fan that is a West Coast relocation from the East. You guys maybe my new 2nd team... I am feeling it.
I'm another displaced Pens fan/ex Pittsburgher now living in Bellingham. Saw the one Sprong highlight last month in Vancouver.. :laugh: Actually around #600 on the Seattle season ticket list for a pair. Might as well start at the ground floor. This should be fun. The league has promised a similar draft structure as to what Vegas enjoyed. We will see if teams will trade differently this time. Hopefully Seattle will have Jack Johnson on the blue line.. :DD

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Welcome Seattle fans! I look forward to watching your team play.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Congrats on getting a team, Seattle!

I'm way more excited for this expansion team than I was for Vegas. I found it hard to cheer for them because I was always very indifferent to them getting a team in the first place. I've always been rooting for Seattle to get a team ever since the idea was first seriously floated around.

You can count me as a fan that will be supporting this team.

Cheers!

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Very excited. Wish it was a year sooner but it's all good. I will always be a Wild fan first, but living here will make me a Seattle " " fan!!

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
So pumped. I’ll always be an Oiler fan first, but as a guy who cheers for the other Seattle teams (well, not the Mariners), I’ve been excited to hear this news for a while

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
New (Seattle) NHL fan here. I cannot wait for the puck to drop in this city. It’s going to be awesome!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->