OT: Congratulations R S!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Didn't really bother to look through any other threads for this, and mostly because I figure he DESERVES his own thread for all of us to give him the "Congratulations!" he so deserves!

Great job R S! Do us proud in Florida, and perhaps we'll see you in the Avs organization one day!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This is an accomplishment for us as a group isn't it?

Big congratulations to RS! Guy's gonna post less than user Nairda Retad.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Already took to Twitter for that congrats, but RS deserves many more! Congrats again!

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Congrats, RS!

Show 'em how it's supposed to be done!

1471946040_1142.gif

tumblr_nhgkvt5GT31qf1116o1_500.gif

Last edited:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Wow...

Come ON PEOPLE! This is a guy who's provided many valuable posts on this board, and we know he bleeds Burgundy & Blue, and he just got a job with an NHL team!

THIS IS CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!

:yo: :yo: :yo:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Congrats RS. Does this mean you'll give us secret scouting reports on everyone Florida likes now? Haha.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Congrats.

That Duncan Siemens. So hot now. Siemens. A team trading for him will rip Avs off. :sarcasm:

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Awesome news, congrats man and enjoy your trips to America's wang in the winter months!

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Congratulations RS. You are amazing at what you do, and you've worked tirelessly towards this end. Hopefully this is just the beginning of your success in the hockey world!! Don't forget your fam on hf now that you're big time lol

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Thanks, everyone.

This will probably be my last post around these parts but just wanted to say I've really appreciated this place and all of you over the years. Thanks for all the good discussions and maybe we'll see some of you around the rinks in the future.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thanks, everyone.

This will probably be my last post around these parts but just wanted to say I've really appreciated this place and all of you over the years. Thanks for all the good discussions and maybe we'll see some of you around the rinks in the future.

Congrats RS, sorry that it's for analytics instead ff scouting, but anyway to get to the NHL I suppose. I love talking to you and debating about prospects not only here, but also on Twitter as well. You'll be surely missed around these parts.

But...I think you can come back and keep on posting, just come with a different alas or account so nobody knows who you are. :D

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Thanks, everyone.

This was what I was going to say! Definitely huge congratulations are in order, but we'll miss your insightful prospect reports and all things Avs!

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Congrats RS, sorry that it's for analytics instead ff scouting, but anyway to get to the NHL I suppose. I love talking to you and debating about prospects not only here, but also on Twitter as well. You'll be surely missed around these parts.

But...I think you can come back and keep on posting, just come with a different alas or account so nobody knows who you are. :D

Well, technically it's for both. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad