OT: Congratulations Columbus fans

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Hey Blue Jackets fans,

Sens fan here, coming in peace. Just wanted to say that I have always liked your team, especially since Nick Foligno was traded there. I have to say how much I admire your team. They never stopped playing, even when out of the playoff picture, heck, even when they were mathematically eliminated. They still played hard, and won. They did not tank. They are a shining example of what this game and league should be all about. I just wanted to say that I respect your team so much. Also, on a separate note, on a board where so many fans are so homerrific, you guys have always come across reasonable, and nice to converse with. If I had my way, and if it were possible, this year's Cup final would be Ottawa vs. Columbus.

Best of luck next season!

Oh, and as unlikely as it is to happen, I'm rooting hard for you guys to win the draft lottery. :) Hard work, and anti-tanking should be rewarded.

khand3stooges

Apr 11, 2015
Congrats

I am a long time Kings fans, but wanted to say how impressed I was with the Blue Jackets over the last month. I was cheering for you each game. It's was nice to see a team play hard and stay together even though you had such a rough season with injuries. I hope next year brings you continued success and the Kings meet up with you in the playoffs.:D

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Thanks,

I'm impressed with the way the Sens played to get into the playoffs. My only concern is that team that have to play like that to make it tend to run out of gas. I hope that isn't the case for your team.

There are a couple of teams I'll be supporting from the East, yours is one of them.

Good luck.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Thanks,

I'm impressed with the way the Sens played to get into the playoffs. My only concern is that team that have to play like that to make it tend to run out of gas. I hope that isn't the case for your team.

There are a couple of teams I'll be supporting from the East, yours is one of them.

Good luck.

Thanks, we need all the support we can get, especially against one of the NHL's little darlings, Montreal. LOL I share your concern of them burning out. Fortunately, we have a pretty young team, so they should have more energy than a more veteran team or a team coming off long playoff runs like Chicago or LA might. I think the fact that we have really been playing playoff hockey for 2 months now may ease the nerves of transitioning to the playoff atmosphere for such a young team.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Thanks, we need all the support we can get, especially against one of the NHL's little darlings, Montreal. LOL I share your concern of them burning out. Fortunately, we have a pretty young team, so they should have more energy than a more veteran team or a team coming off long playoff runs like Chicago or LA might. I think the fact that we have really been playing playoff hockey for 2 months now may ease the nerves of transitioning to the playoff atmosphere for such a young team.

If Pacioretty is out or not 100% if back, then the Sens have a great chance of beating the Habs.

The Habs don't score many goals with Pacioretty and your defense/goaltending has been every bit as good as theirs over the past 25 games.

I don't think that "running out of has" is any more likely for the Sens than any other team who is the playoffs. In fact, the Sens are on a roll which probably gives them a higher level of energy/commitment than a team which has had a playoff berth locked up since February.

Add in the emotions of winning for GM Murray and the Sens could make a lot of noise this playoff season.

Good luck!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
If Pacioretty is out or not 100% if back, then the Sens have a great chance of beating the Habs.

The Habs don't score many goals with Pacioretty and your defense/goaltending has been every bit as good as theirs over the past 25 games.

I don't think that "running out of has" is any more likely for the Sens than any other team who is the playoffs. In fact, the Sens are on a roll which probably gives them a higher level of energy/commitment than a team which has had a playoff berth locked up since February.

Add in the emotions of winning for GM Murray and the Sens could make a lot of noise this playoff season.

Good luck!

Thank you. And I'm glad you mention that, as I truly believe that Bryan Murray's health situation was a real inspiration for this team, as they really want to win for him. If there is anything to destiny, Ottawa should win the Cup this year. :)

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Thank you. And I'm glad you mention that, as I truly believe that Bryan Murray's health situation was a real inspiration for this team, as they really want to win for him. If there is anything to destiny, Ottawa should win the Cup this year. :)

The Sens are really my second favorite team in the league, and it's been that way for awhile now. I'll be cheering for them to continue their Cinderella run, though it's a daunting task!

If the Hamburglar can keep stealing the show, the Senators are a tough team to beat.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
The Sens are really my second favorite team in the league, and it's been that way for awhile now. I'll be cheering for them to continue their Cinderella run, though it's a daunting task!

If the Hamburglar can keep stealing the show, the Senators are a tough team to beat.

I agree. Though we are in the fortunate position where if Hammond struggles, we have two good goalies that we can put in for him.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

I think going against Montreal is better than the Lightning. I don't think Montreal is built to the win the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad