Congratulations coach Hakstol and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Joseph

Dec 25, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Well its been a interesting year full of the typical ebbs and flows of a NHL season . winning streaks , losing streaks , injuries , rookie learning curves , coaching mistakes , GM decisions that did not turn out like one would hope etc . BUT the club stayed the course and made it into the playoffs , despite doubters , and despite those who for whatever reason or reasons hate the coach and his staff for all kinds of crazy reasons , his mid west roots , his personality , his controlled demeanor , his hair style , not playing rookies enough , or too much , sitting this player or that player , not sitting this player or that player , not matching this line or juggling that line , blah blah blah . News Flash , this stuff goes on through out the NHL to every coach , GM , etc , and in every professional league , Doug Pederson comes to mind etc . I personally do not know our coach , or his family , his assistants , our GM etc , but i do know our rookies and young players are showing solid progress , i do know that we have had at least 4 players with career years , and our club had to fight through a crazy goalie situation that may have sunk a lesser team . I personally don't love or hate our clubs coach or his staff , but i have zero problem giving them and our club credit for the way they have battled and how our young players are developing . Looking forward to seeing how our club handles a first round match up with the back to back Stanley cup champion Penguins , should be a good experience and character builder for them . Get a little hot goal tending and anything can happen .

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad