Congrats

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I'll add to that one. Awesome collective performance from the Bruins. Took 30 minutes of game one and then it was Julien/Bruins hockey from there on out. Amazing consistency in execution on both ends of the ice, and while I though the Pens got zero breaks in this series, there is no arguing a sweep.

The Bruins is just a fundamentally better hockey TEAM, coach on down, and that fact will now lead to quite a bit of soul searching in Pittsburgh.

Best of luck going forward. Would rather say we got beat by the champs, so I hope you guys raise the cup.

Tipping cap and eating crow.

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
I'll add to that one. Awesome collective performance from the Bruins. Took 30 minutes of game one and then it was Julien/Bruins hockey from there on out. Amazing consistency in execution on both ends of the ice, and while I though the Pens got zero breaks in this series, there is no arguing a sweep.

The Bruins is just a fundamentally better hockey TEAM, coach on down, and that fact will now lead to quite a bit of soul searching in Pittsburgh.

Best of luck going forward. Would rather say we got beat by the champs, so I hope you guys raise the cup.

Tipping cap and eating crow.

I'll be the first Bruins fan to respond, but thank you for the kind words.

You are now the 2nd person to tell me that you hope the Bruins win the Cup because you can say you lost to the Champs..;)

4 more wins to go and they won't be easy either.

Squirrell71

Offensive
Mar 24, 2011
Vermont
Every team in this late part of the dance knows how heavy that cup is. This is about the top of the modern day mountain baby. Bruins will bleed for it. 9 of last 10

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Congrats from another Pens fan. I would say great series but it really wasn't. Your team just kicked our team's ass. :laugh: :cry:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Congratulations from ... err, not a Penguins fan. That was a great team effort, but holy mackerel, that last minute was a nail-biter. I don't know how Chara's glove kept Malkin's close-in shot out.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks for coming here and wishing the B's well. It can not be easy for Pen's fans and I can appreciate that.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
A nice gesture...but stop using the word "deserve".

no one DESERVES anything. You work hard you win. you flap your gums and get distracted, you lose.

end.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Congratulations from ... err, not a Penguins fan. That was a great team effort, but holy mackerel, that last minute was a nail-biter. I don't know how Chara's glove kept Malkin's close-in shot out.

Thanks.

That whole sequence was awesome to watch-from Chara clearing Krejci out of the crease to him somehow knocking the puck away from the goal.

I am still amazed that the Bruins swept and only allowed 2 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad