Congrats to Jay McClement and wife!

leafstilldeath*

Congratulations to the McClement Family. Hope it's a boy. Grows up to be a stud hockey player for many years for none other than the Toronto Maple Leafs ;)

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 2m
Carlyle confirms Jay McClement, unavailable for tonight's game, is the proud father to a baby boy

ungentrified

Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations to him and his wife! His presence was definitely sorely missed against the Avs.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Excused from practice = NP, should not be excused from home game....my take anyways
Team already short handed.
Team player would have played IMO assuming there was no complications.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Excused from practice = NP, should not be excused from home game....my take anyways
lol.

life is more important than game 4 of the NHL schedule. and the team is bigger than one player.

he's a team player for sure. for the most important team in his life. you'll understand when you grow up

Last edited:

samyy

Apr 14, 2009

Hahaha in the grand scheme of things a game like Hockey/Basketball or w.e is not that important.
This is his ****ing kid, its the most important thing to him!

Are you 10? Because otherwise I can't see how you wouldn't realize this.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Congrats to Jay and his wife! :handclap:

Now that's a selfish comment. I guess a funeral of a close relative also isn't a reasonable excuse to miss a game too, eh? If you want to burn bridges and anger your players, force them to play during these important moments in life.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

Complications can arise at any time before, during, and after labour. Its also the birth of his first child, about as important a moment in life as there is.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Clearly he was being selfish by being at the birth of his first-born. We need to trade this guy. Not a team player at all

Penalty Kill Icing*

Based on this logic, no employee should get a leave for family reasons in any firm. Ever.

Tyler Biggs*

Congrats to McClement and his wife on the birth of their son.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad