Congrats to Jay McClement and wife!

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Congrats to Jay! Great player. Hope he stays with his wife and child tonight. ;)

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
All depends on when baby arrives. With our first my wife was in labour for about 5 hours. With our second she was in labour for nearly 12.

EDIT....Congrats to Jay and Mrs. McClement on their impending arrival. (almost forgot that part)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Either this kid will be awesome, or I will want to do this

rwj-and-baby-o.gif

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
yeah J-Mac! congrats! They should name the kid Brendan Gallagher so every time he cries someone can make a thread about it on HFBoards

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Kid better pop out quick. Could use him on the PK tonight, despite how bad the Avs are with the man advantage.

Penalty Kill Icing*

So... does (s)he go to Junior Jay(s) Saturday games?

:naughty:

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Congrats to Jay M and his family.

Hopefully this will allow others on the team to step up in the PK role.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Listening to Leafs Lunch on TSN Radio...Both O'Neill and McLennan are pretty much saying that McClement will not be playing tonight. Hayes says he will if his wife has the child in the nest couple of hours. O'Neill and McLennan laughed at Hayes pretty much and started mocking Hayes. :biglaugh:

Comments about police tape being required if a husband says 'kid's ok? I'm going to go play hockey now' :)

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
Listening to Leafs Lunch on TSN Radio...Both O'Neill and McLennan are pretty much saying that McClement will not be playing tonight. Hayes says he will if his wife has the child in the nest couple of hours. O'Neill and McLennan laughed at Hayes pretty much and started mocking Hayes. :biglaugh:

Comments about police tape being required if a husband says 'kid's ok? I'm going to go play hockey now' :)

Yeah I think we can all forgive him for not playing tonight.

In terms of importance to their team, McClement has to be right up there at the top for fourth liners.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Carlyle said he went to hospital at 3:30 in the morning. So hopefully, he should be at the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->