WJC: Congrats Russia

Qwaser

Jan 7, 2011
It`s our usual russian character...

1. The group stage with such problems
2. The 1/4 final - minus 2 scores and 5 minutes to whistle
3. The 1/2 final - minus 1 score and 2 minutes to whistle
4. The final - minus 3 scores and 18 minutes to whistle
5. Such behavior after win, that everybody forgot, why we exhibit such behavior.

Tribunes, Canadian team and Referee wanted to have another result, but Russians have done against their wishes.

Excuse my English...

I`m Russian.

If you want to win from us, let`s play 1:0 and no more goals (we`ll sleep to whistle), or play such on Olympic Games...
So, don`t make us angry :)
Just you know that...

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
1. The group stage with such problems
2. The 1/4 final - minus 2 scores and 5 minutes to whistle
3. The 1/2 final - minus 1 score and 2 minutes to whistle
4. The final - minus 3 scores and 18 minutes to whistle
5. Such behavior after win, that everybody forgot, why we exhibit such behavior.

Tribunes, Canadian team and Referee wanted to have another result, but Russians have done against their wishes.

Excuse my English...

I`m Russian.

If you want to win from us, let`s play 1:0 and no more goals (we`ll sleep to whistle), or play such on Olympic Games...
So, don`t make us angry :)
Just you know that...

Добро пожаловать/welcome on board! :)

TatarBashqort

Jul 14, 2010
Ufa
=)) можно мне Россиянину-Татарину к вам?:laugh:

Can i join your Russian community thou i'm Tatar?:laugh:

P:S: Отличное начало года для нашего хоккея! Следущий раз я буду так орать от радости в Словакии на мировом первенстве я очень надеюсь. Аллаh Бирсә! (С Богом!)

P:S: Great start of the year for Russian Hockey, i hope the next time i'll be screaming in joy and hapiness because of World Championship in Slovakia, Allah Birsә! (God is With Us)

Last edited:

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Канадцы, не расстраивайтесь!
Это только спорт!
Русские всегда умели ждать!
Мы ждали 8 лет! Мы дождались!
-----------------
Canadians, don't be upset! ;)
It is sport!
Russia always were able to wait!
We waited for 8 years! We have been waiting!
I hope that now you Russians will like this tournament more. It's a really fun tournament that so far only Canadians like. Bravo Russia :handclap:, you're the best. One of the best sport stories IMO.

DahaRussia

Jan 7, 2011
=)) можно мне Россиянину-Татарину к вам?:laugh:

Can i join your Russian community thou i'm Tatar?:laugh:

P:S: Отличное начало года для нашего хоккея! Следущий раз я буду так орать от радости в Словакии на мировом первенстве я очень надеюсь. Аллаh Бирсә! (С Богом!)

P:S: Great start of the year for Russian Hockey, i hope the next time i'll be screaming in joy and hapiness because of World Championship in Slovakia, Allah Birsә! (God is With Us)
Конечно! Welcome! Какая разница какая нация! :) Говорят, что все кто живет в России называются одним словом - русские! ;)
Эх, я бы тоже хотела быть в Словакии в мае...

Last edited:

DahaRussia

Jan 7, 2011
I hope that now you Russians will like this tournament more. It's a really fun tournament that so far only Canadians like. Bravo Russia :handclap:, you're the best. One of the best sport stories IMO.
We, Russia, love this tournament during long time! Just as any other hockey tournament! Always we very much wait hockey. And games with Canada - in particular! ;)
Excuse my English:)

pouskin74*

after all was said , lets stay on old track and write in english?:groucho:

pouskin74*

after all was said , lets stay on old track and write in english?:groucho:

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Congratulation Team Russia.

Amazing comeback, great character players, awesome fans and totally deserving the win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad