WJC: Congrats Russia

FanHabtic*

What guts and heart shown by the Russians. I tip my hat off to them. They were inspirational!

sillygoose

Jan 15, 2009
BUT RUSSIANS HAVE NO HEART! Good job from the kids. they showed a lot this whole tourney.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Mark Visentin should be sent to a gulag.

Congrats Russia, you can play when you decide to put in some effort.

Enhanced

Sep 26, 2008
Toronto, ON
Actually turned on the game in the 3rd just to see all 5 goals. Insane collapse. As much as I have ignored this tournament, this was something you HAD to see.

Epic stuff. Canada collectively had a brain fart.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Talk about a team with a special character. First the Russians came from behind to win against the Finns in the Qfinals, then they did it against Sweden and now an epic comeback in the gold medal game against Canada.

Wow, what a special group of kids.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Russians played an awesome game. What an excellent third period, incredible comeback. Congrats!

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Amazing game

although Im canadian this was a great game

obviously disappointed but, in some way, im glad a country other than canada won

well deserved. enjoy it

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Bobkov vs. Visentin was the difference IMO. Congrats to Russia.

Happy with what I saw from Ryan Johansen. Despite him not registering a point tonight (I think?) he looked very dominant all tournament and even in this game.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Much was made of Canada building a team to defeat the Americans, which they did. However, they needed to build a team to beat the Americans and Russians. Too many slow-footed defencemen (Gudbranson, Cowen, Olsen) couldn't handle the Russians speed.

Congrats Russia, you deserve it entirely!

JMFJ 3

Nov 14, 2007
Biggest collapse in U20 hockey history. Not even close. Credit to Russia though.

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
Congratulations!

I cant believe this. How amaring tournamen Russia have. 1-3 Down against Finland when 6minutes to go. Sweden leading 1 goal when 2 minutes to go.

Now this...

Amazing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->