Transfer: Confirmed Summer Window Transfers

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
My goodness, Newcastle have made their second signing of the summer: Ki from Swansea, who is out of contract.

That's four ex-mackems on the books. Hardly reassuring.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wolves complete permanent moves for 24-year-old striker Leo Bonatini (£4M) & just turned 19-year-old wonderkid Ruben Vinagre (£7M). Very good signings for the club. Bonatini will likely be the first centre forward option off the bench or possibly even the second option. Vinagre may stay with the club or be loaned out, I'm not sure... but he looks really special. In his limited Championship action, he looked really good at just 18-years-old.

Wolves (potential) XI (3-4-3)
Rui Patricio
Bennett/Miranda, Coady, Boly;
Doherty, Neves, Saiss, Douglas
Cavaleiro, Jiménez, Jota

Ruddy (GK)
Bennent/Miranda (D)
Vinagre (D/M)
Costa (F)
Bonatini (CF)

There's some other spots open and like I said, Vinagre may be loaned out. But it's shaping up nicely. Rumours were that Talisca was about to sign, but permit issues are putting that signing off until January hence the 6-month move to China.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Lafont to Fiorentina is official. 8m€ is a bargain for his potential.

Felix Passlack to Norwich on a season loan. Is he still highly rated?

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
ronaldo-juve.jpg

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not sure anyone here cares but...

Groeneveld leaves NEC for Club Brugge - Football Oranje

However, it is Club Brugge who have won the race to sign the Netherlands U21 international. Groeneveld has signed a four-year contract with the Belgian league champions.

Only posting because he's seen a bit of a resurgence after leaving PSV and looks like he could yet come good on a lot of talent. Dries Mertens took a similar path (though from 'Keuken Kampioen Divisie' in Holland to PSV).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad